Hi everyone

I am here from droid central and have closed my account and given up my droid. While i loved some of the features of my droid 2, its just a novelty to me. I cant wait for the new BB devices!!!

I see the 9930 is due out in a few months. It looks really nice!
    06-12-11 07:11 AM
    Beautiful! Welcome here. There is not much ill will toward Android here, but the BB advantage is always clear.You will find everything you need. I too am looking forward to the 9930, but will not upgrade till Feb '12 if it all checks out with the bleeding edge contingent.
    06-12-11 07:29 AM
    I had a BB 8700 a few years ago and it was great. I cant wait to get another modern device from RIM. From the videos ive seen, they look really nice. The 9930 may be a bit wide, but it looks awesome!!
    06-12-11 07:31 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Plenty of fine phones out today and lots more on the horizon. The BB experience gets better and better.
    06-12-11 07:38 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Plenty of fine phones out today and lots more on the horizon. The BB experience gets better and better.
    I cant wait for these new phones. first day they drop, I am there....and then I am smashing my droid 2
    06-12-11 07:55 AM
    I cant wait for these new phones. first day they drop, I am there....and then I am smashing my droid 2
    Ya know, that would probably be a self-gratifying move, but I'd recommend selling it to a technological masochist/charging fetishist and using the proceeds to help fund your BlackBerry future. I'm sure someone would be happy to have the opportunity for such.

Welcome to the CrackBerry side of things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-12-11 at 08:20 AM.
    06-12-11 08:17 AM
    BK is right. Sell that sucker to some unsuspecting fool and spend the proceeds wisely. There is a lot of satisfaction to be had with a sale like that.
    06-12-11 08:34 AM
    Seems more and more Android owners are coming back to the "good side!"

Only a little RUB!

06-12-11 10:29 AM
    Seems more and more Android owners are coming back to the "good side!"

Only a little RUB!

droid has its place with the kids and iphone is obviously strong, but they are not for me. Now that BB is bridging to the next gen phones, hopefully RIM will keep it moving in the right direction, and it seems they are.

I will sell my droid. Good point guys!!
    06-12-11 10:46 AM
    Welcome to the Berry side of life,
    Yes, its better to sell your Drioid use the money for something else,not smashing it.
    The 9930 is a great device and can't wwait for it though am getting the GSM version the 9900

06-12-11 11:22 AM
    droid has its place with the kids and iphone is obviously strong, but they are not for me. Now that BB is bridging to the next gen phones, hopefully RIM will keep it moving in the right direction, and it seems they are.

I love being a 28 year old kid.

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    06-12-11 11:31 AM
    I feel your pain OP. I had a Droid 2 for about 1 1/2 months. At that point it started crashing and would freeze up constantly. By that time I couldnt return it. Went back to my Bold 9650 and realized how much I love BB's.

Welcome!
    06-12-11 11:42 AM

I love being a 44 year old kid.
    06-12-11 11:45 AM
    I love being a 44 year old kid.
    Growing older is manditory. Growing up is optional.

06-12-11 12:53 PM
    welcome to the party
    06-12-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD