1. T
    I love my BlackBerry and BIS. Here's what I did to give RIM a boost: I took my hotmail off push and forwarded it to my Sprint/BlackBerry email address. I figured why make RIM's N.O.C. poll hotmail every fifteen minutes 24/7? Why not just make hotmail do the work and forward everything that comes in? Anyway, that ought to take the load off. In addition to Sprint/BlackBerry, I still use BIS to push yahoo, gmail, and aol/aim, and those emails push instantly. Okay, it's a small thing, but it's like shutting off the lights when you leave a room. All BlackBerry enthusiasts should think of similar things they can do. Every little bit helps.
    christenmartin likes this.
    04-01-12 05:50 PM
    Every time I have to send an email (which is pretty often) I either use my PlayBook or my 9900, just to show off the signature... haha I RARELY use my PC...

Sent via my BlackBerry PlayBook or Sent via BlackBerry 7(edited)

04-01-12 05:55 PM
    Once RIM does every little bit to help me, then I'll look into these things

BTW, I'm just messing. Well, kinda....
    04-01-12 05:55 PM
  4. T
    Every time I have to send an email (which is pretty often) I either use my PlayBook or my 9900, just to show off the signature... haha I RARELY use my PC...

Yea, that's another good one! I just re-added the "sent from my BlackBerry" siggy back to my pushed gmail. Maybe I'll re-add it to the rest of them, too!

(Oh, I should have mentioned that I don't get a lot of emails on my hotmail and don't really need the delete feature push would offer. If I did use it a lot, I'd keep it on push.)
    04-01-12 05:59 PM
    anastasiophan,
    I agree, besides the $100 bucks in free app I got last year and the $77 bucks in free apps as well as free docs to go premium ($14.99 on other platforms) at least two free premium games on the Playbook the $25.00 dollar credit for e-magazines with Zenio, the most awesome tablet for 199.00, free Scrapbook app only available on Playbook, the Bridge feature that saves me $50.00 bucks per month vs. a 3G tablet as well as:

Free organic voice navigation
    Free BB Travel
    Free BB protect
    Free four months of the awesome BBM Music
    Free push secure e-mail (from day one not the last update) and BBM

So, lets do some math here:

100.00 free premium apps last year
    77.00 free premium apps current promo
    14.99 free docs to go premium - alway since they bought the company
    6.00 free games on PB
    25.00 zenio
    300.00 vs almost as good a tablet
    9.99 for ATT or VZ voice navigation
    ______
    $532.98 in savings from being a loyal BlackBerry user.
    $50.00 per month by using Bridge vs. equivalent 3g service. So, since I've had my tablet from day one that is around $500.00 bucks.

I agree, why would I do something to help RIM just because they have saved me over $1000.00 bucks in the last year. I want ten million before I move a finger to help them. I mean what about the 199.00 I spent on the phone? NOT! RIM is a great partner and I'll always do business with them.

I love my Bold 9930 and my Playbook and I'm happy to see people doing little things to support a company that does not F us with frequent updates or feature they could put on current devices but chose not to so we have to spend more money.

BlackBerries are not for everyone as some people will go no further than saying "No Netflix, no deal". That is cool, but If people don't consider BlackBerry as a great option and great business partner then I would say that they are not very good at math or that someone's marketing has done a great job at distracting people from what they need and what real value is all about.

BTW, I'm just messing too. Well, kinda...
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 04-01-12 at 06:23 PM.
    kemj, dusdal and berrydroidapple like this.
    04-01-12 06:03 PM
    I agree every little bit does help and shows support for our devices and the company that created them. Even though sometimes they both p@ss me off from time to time.
    04-01-12 06:06 PM
    I wish I had time to post a face palm GIF.
    04-01-12 06:12 PM

Me too! I even added the "tm"!
    kemj likes this.
    04-01-12 06:19 PM
    I'm buying a torch i dont need.
    04-01-12 06:23 PM
  10. T
    I wish I had time to post a face palm GIF.
    Yea, but how do you think google's gonna feel when I use gmail to promote BlackBerry? Got my BlackBerry signature on two pushed gmail accounts now.
    04-01-12 06:24 PM
    Yea, but how do you think google's gonna feel when I use gmail to promote BlackBerry? Got my BlackBerry signature on two pushed gmail accounts now.
    im pretty sure google doesnt give the least bit of care in the world....
    04-01-12 06:26 PM
  12. T
    I'm buying a torch i dont need.
    Cool! Be sure to use it on the network from time to time.
    04-01-12 06:27 PM
    Oh ya, I will. Problem is for a phone no one seems to want you can't find one cheap, new or used.
    04-02-12 03:23 PM
    Funny thread I recently added the "Sent from my BlackBerry Bold" signature into my gmail.

Just to help promote.
    04-02-12 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD