With my t-mobile plan, calls to and from other t-mobile phones are free. Is there a way to create a profile smart enough to ring only for other t-mobile phones - or to otherwise restrict all communication to only non-chargeable calls? This would be a really handy feature for me towards the end of the month :=)
    Thanks,
    Al
    07-06-09 11:44 PM
    Call tmobile and ask if you can get some bonus minutes. usually when im about to run out of minutes, ill call cs and see if they can help, usually they give me 50 or 100 minutes which will last for up to 3 months.

As far as restricting calls? no idea, unless you create a group of tmobile numbers and only allow calls from them to come in.
    07-07-09 04:36 AM
    Or just go to whitepages.com and do a reverse phone look up. This is a easy way to find out what carrier the number belongs to.
    07-07-09 04:56 AM
    That doesn't always work. I have 6 lines with TMo, 3 ported in and 3 from TMo. The ports all still show the original phone companies and of the 3 numbers I got from TMo, only one actually lists them as the service provider when I do a reverse lookup. It might be better to take a look at a past bill call detail and see which numbers are listed as a TMo call.
    07-07-09 05:22 AM
    Great number portability screwed everything up
    07-07-09 05:25 AM
    Or just go to whitepages.com and do a reverse phone look up. This is a easy way to find out what carrier the number belongs to.
    I've used this service in conjunction with the yellow pages and always know who's calling/called. Am I paranoid? Nah, I just don't like answering a call from an unknown number.
    07-08-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD