Right now a blackberry brand holster for work and the sleeve at home. But come next check ill be getting the otterbox defender case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 04:09 PM
    I like my Bold naked. Stays in my holster when not in use though.
    01-25-09 04:12 PM
    unfortunately no. and now my Morotola is knocked up.
    01-25-09 04:14 PM
    Right now it's just the Holster that came with my BOLD.

Last time I got a Silicone (for my 30GB iPod) it ended up Scratching it more because of the Dust/Dirt that got trapped inside.
    01-25-09 04:15 PM
    No protection. However my BB and I are in a monogamous relationship and everyone says that in these situations it's ok.
    01-25-09 04:22 PM
    I use a screen protector and the OEM silicone skin. Depending on the circumstances, I'll slip it into the leather holster that came with my 8830.
    01-25-09 04:24 PM
    seido hardcase rubber skin for my curve(blue) with a screen privacy protector.
    Last edited by tmv112; 01-25-09 at 04:25 PM. Reason: spelling error
    01-25-09 04:25 PM
    Right now she's in a clear hard case and screen protector. Waiting on a white rubber one. I HATE this hard plastic case. It's hard to get off. I guess it's not too bad now, because I haven't had to pull my battery since upgrading the OS. But I noticed the side where it's silver looks a little scratched. I think from dropping it with the case and the case actually scratched it!!! I try and protect her as best I can though.
    Had a hard case, and it does scratch it up. I think where the two pieces come together, when you snap it in it scuffs up the silver part. I had to replace my first bold and luckily the store didnt catch it.

I'd stay away from the hard cases for the bold.

just my 2 cents.
    01-26-09 10:30 PM
    Had a hard case, and it does scratch it up. I think where the two pieces come together, when you snap it in it scuffs up the silver part. I had to replace my first bold and luckily the store didnt catch it.

I'd stay away from the hard cases for the bold.

just my 2 cents.
    Exactly as you described! I just ordered a plain white rubber one. Waiting for it now. I also use a screen protector too. I wish I could exchange mine. It's past the 30 days anyway but ATT would just give me a refurbished anyway! It's not too bad. Just glad I caught it early. I tend to baby my BB...well actually all my mobiles.
    01-26-09 10:43 PM
    I don't understand why most flip cases have the corners cut out. If I drop my BB, where is the first place it's going to hit the ground?

I found a Tamrac camera case that is perfect for my needs. Fits perfect, slots on side allow me to charge, change volume, silence, etc. while in the case and easy to remove. Has a magnetic latch (I had to doctor a bit) and belt loop on back. Never used the belt loop, it fits very nicely in my pocket.

I've dropped by BB while in this case at least a half dozen times without a scratch. Cost me $9 on clearance.
    01-26-09 11:49 PM
    i have mine in the full body best skins ever and nothing else

i have a silicone skin, but it's made for the at&t and t-mobile blackberries and doesn't quite fit my 8330 well, so i just stuffed it somewhere. i would like to get a silicone skin for it, but i haven't found anything like that...
    01-27-09 12:59 AM
    She wears a pink silicone skin at all times... It saved her life during her first fall off the kitchen table
    01-27-09 07:46 PM
    i use a leather case fitted that zips around my 8310. its always in the case and i can clip my phone anywhere.
    01-28-09 12:58 AM
    What i do is use "Shield Protector Case" for my fones. Then i Use (s) a "Palm Treo Horizontal Leather Holster or Any Treo Case"
    With the "Shield Protector Case" the fone will be alittle bit larger.

Palm Treo Fones are "Alittle Bit Larger" then Blackberries, so the a Treo Case... Workz Great...!
    Look them up & give them a Shot... they have over (60) types to pick from too...

BlackBerry Curve/Bold Shield Protector Cases
    BlackBerry Curve Shield Protector Cases
    01-28-09 03:11 AM
    Just a screen protector and the supplied leather pouch for mine.
    01-28-09 03:21 AM
    Sometimes she is in her white silicon skin and sometimes she likes it in the holster. But her favorite place is in my pocket.
    01-28-09 03:37 AM
    Seidio Hybrid Hardcase with holster
    same also have screne protector
    01-28-09 04:25 AM
    clear screen protector and Otterbox impact case.
    01-28-09 06:49 AM
    unfortunately no. and now my Morotola is knocked up.
    LMAO!

No protection. However my BB and I are in a monogamous relationship and everyone says that in these situations it's ok.
    LOL!

to avoid these situations I keep mine in a full body BSE.
    01-28-09 07:41 AM
    I use a Best Skin Ever on the phone and keep it in a Seidio holster.

01-28-09 08:11 AM
    I use a Seidio Innocase on my 8330.
    01-28-09 11:59 AM
    I'm rockin a screen protector and the seidio innocase

01-28-09 12:28 PM
    Screen protector and smoke colored hard shell case
    01-28-09 12:31 PM
    my storm wears a nice black silocone case to protect it..
    01-28-09 12:58 PM
    My Bold wears a nice Red OEM silicon Skin

My Storm wears that Big Hard Plastic Case Sold at VZW
    01-28-09 01:06 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD