Does WhatsApp really want to make the app available to everyone in the world ?-whatsapp.jpg

No Comment!
    03-05-16 03:56 PM
    Clearly they don't.................

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 03:57 PM
    Blackberry is only 0.2%.
    03-05-16 04:02 PM
    Yes but without 0.02% one can't have 100% by definition can they.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 04:29 PM
    Yes but without 0.2% one can't have 100% by definition can they.

Posted via CB10
    Give BB10 another year.
    03-05-16 04:31 PM
    Not being a user of WhatsApp or any other social media app on my BB or on my computer, it makes no difference to me. I don't understand why people get all excited about these apps, and the need to share their life and what they are up now with their friends on these social media sites. Who cares if you at a party or out shopping or what a particular pop star or movie star is up to or is having a bad hair day!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Wybrem likes this.
    03-05-16 04:40 PM
    Not being a user of WhatsApp or any other social media app on my BB or on my computer, it makes no difference to me. I don't understand why people get all excited about these apps, and the need to share their life and what they are up now with their friends on these social media sites. Who cares if you at a party or out shopping or what a particular pop star or movie star is up to or is having a bad hair day!!!!
    Do you know any anti-smartphone/anti-answering machine holdouts? They're a hoot. They figure that if you need to talk to them that badly you will give the a call whenever they are home. Otherwise, it can't be that important, right? In my profession, when I run across one of these people, I call once and if there's no answer or their voicemail isn't set up then I send them snail-mail letter telling them to call me.
    03-05-16 04:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    You clearly don't get it nor understand what whatsapp does.
    howarmat and tvst28 like this.
    03-05-16 05:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol whatsapp isn't any of this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Neanderthal likes this.
    03-05-16 05:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Spoken like a true baby boomer.

Yes but without 0.02% one can't have 100% by definition can they.

Posted via CB10
    If a platform's market share is less than the margin of error, then I think they can overlook it.
    TgeekB, JeepBB, TGR1 and 3 others like this.
    03-05-16 05:33 PM
    They want to make it available to everyone on a growing OS. Whatsapp calling is in beta for Tizen OS.
    03-05-16 05:55 PM
    Lmao ya'll took that statement that literal?

Posted via CB10
    hplovecraft and eldricho like this.
    03-05-16 07:07 PM
    Do you know any anti-smartphone/anti-answering machine holdouts? .
    I will say I know a lot more anti-smartphone/anti-answering machine holdouts than I do BB10 users. Maybe an interesting opportunity.

OK, may interesting isn't the right word.

If BB10 users just get the Android version of WA, or if they just use WA on their other devices, then WA won't have lost many users at all, right?
    03-05-16 07:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Its a shame you hate BBM too then.
    03-05-16 07:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    We use Whatsapp only so local shops and their customers to connect with us, easily and fast. All people use Whatsapp, so that's why we did it like that, and they love it. We have Facebook for the same purpose, our average response time is < than 5 minutes now. It saves us a lot of time and thus money over the traditional email. Sadly we still need email for legal and official documents.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    03-05-16 10:57 PM
    If Facebook acquired WhatsApp it doesn't mean that WhatsApp is just another social media app. You might use whatsapp in your daily work and it can be very useful, or in a group meeting. Once you use it then you will get why people would like to have whatsapp.
    03-06-16 05:22 AM
    I run my own business we do about 7 million a year across Canada, either by VM, text, or email, I survive very nicely each year we grow. Sorry everyone I am a dinosaur, what can I say. We don't have a Facebook or Twitter accounts, have a Web page. People do business with people and a handshake means something.

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler and dolco like this.
    03-06-16 01:55 PM
    I run my own business we do about 7 million a year across Canada, either by VM, text, or email, I survive very nicely each year we grow. Sorry everyone I am a dinosaur, what can I say. We don't have a Facebook or Twitter accounts, have a Web page. People do business with people and a handshake means something.

Posted via CB10
    Depending on what your business is, that is certainly doable. You gave to admit though, as time goes on, it becomes more difficult to grow most businesses without a social media presence. You must be doing something right though!
    03-06-16 02:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good to know, you would never find me as a customer with FB or twitter. Lots of dinasours out here yet. Keep it up

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 03:02 PM
    I don't use WhatsApp but I don't use Facebook either so I'm weird like that.
    03-06-16 03:15 PM
    I don't use WhatsApp but I don't use Facebook either so I'm weird like that.
    Don't use both myself. Twitter, yes.
    03-06-16 06:36 PM
    Twitter is a very good thing in my opinion.
    03-06-16 07:01 PM
    Twitter is a very good thing in my opinion.
    I use it as a news gathering tool.
    idhbar likes this.
    03-06-16 07:02 PM
    I use it as a news gathering tool.
    Me too. But I also like to tweet random thoughts and retweet things. And it's good for messaging at times.
    03-06-16 07:03 PM
    Ditto.
    03-06-16 07:07 PM
43 12