The storm is my first BB and I love its size. The large screen is great. Its thickness, weight, and height are just perfect
    And give it a durable phone. I feel like the iphone would break if I dropped it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 05:45 AM
    I used Nokia communicators and now i got the bold its the best phone.

Perfect size for me.
    06-02-09 05:49 AM
    Ya kind of. Anything bigger than the storm is too big IMO. It has to fit in my pocket fairly easily.

06-02-09 05:55 AM
    size does matter most def, pearl is too small, curve was pretty darn good, but the Bold is perfect
    06-02-09 07:03 AM
    size does matter most def, pearl is too small, curve was pretty darn good, but the Bold is perfect
    The Pearl is the BlackBerry that I currently use and I have to agree it's too small. Typing is especially difficult cause I have larger hands. I do want to upgrade to a new BlackBerry but with the storm 2 and rumored pearl 3 in the works I think I'll wait just a bit longer and see what happens with them.

06-02-09 08:03 AM
    Yes is does matter and most importantly for personal preference too. For me, pearl was too small cause I had a hard time typing but curve fit much better, in fact perfect!
    06-02-09 08:39 AM
    Yes it does matter to me. I wouldn't want a phone that is overly small or large. My storm is the perfect size for my hands.
    06-02-09 10:25 AM
    size matters to me, i do not want a huge phone!
    06-02-09 10:30 AM
    The storm is my first BB and I love its size. The large screen is great. Its thickness, weight, and height are just perfect
    And give it a durable phone. I feel like the iphone would break if I dropped it.

The iPhone does break when dropped; I've broken two of them by droppage alone.

The 8310 was too small even for my miniscule hands. The Bold is the perfect size for me. So I'd say anything smaller than the Bold is a no-no, so size does matter.
    06-02-09 11:04 AM
    my 8330 is a perfect fit...but i am waiting for the Tour!
    06-02-09 11:08 AM
    The bigger the better (but not as big as one of those old school Motorola brick phones!!!), I love my Bold! My old 8310 Curve seems tiny after owning the Bold.
    06-02-09 02:53 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD