have a Q10 yet?
    06-19-13 11:14 AM
    have a Q10 yet?
    He's been shown in the past sporting BlackBerry's, but theres no indication Obama has the new BlackBerry 10.

However, it was US Government approved, so it's very possible he will be rocking one in the future.
    BBSafi likes this.
    06-19-13 11:20 AM
    His approval ratings are at like 45%.. don't get me wrong, I voted for him twice, but right now, he's not very popular.. besides, if he does have a Q10, he probably listens to Americans' calls on that great speakerphone that Q10s have

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, just started using her Twitter account, is the most popular figure in American politics, and her tweets says "via Twitter for BlackBerry," and she's even seen using one in her avatar/banner picture...
    Anubhav Nagpal and BBSafi like this.
    06-19-13 12:22 PM
    Is this like the Nelly thread?
    06-19-13 12:50 PM
    "Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, just started using her Twitter account, is the most popular figure in American politics, and her tweets says "via Twitter for BlackBerry," and she's even seen using one in her avatar/banner picture..."

LOL - I must not being living in the same United States as you; but glad to see her using a Blackberry
    06-19-13 12:59 PM
    LOL - I must not being living in the same United States as you; but glad to see her using a Blackberry
    Notorious, scandalous, popular... apparently being talked about is the key, no matter what the reason.
    LP_Rigg and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    06-19-13 01:19 PM
    have a Q10 yet?
    Obama should stay away from phones... the man talks too much already...
    Last edited by tlegend2012; 06-19-13 at 01:40 PM.
    06-19-13 01:20 PM
    I think at this point Nelly is more likely to influence people than Obama.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:24 PM
    It will undoubtedly end up like that one, as people who have nothing constructive to add post "I don't like *insert_name_here* regardless of the phone they use" nonsense.

Maybe the white house isn't finished it's BES10 upgrade and Obama is just waiting... or he's holding out for official instagram lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:25 PM
    It will undoubtedly end up like that one, as people who have nothing constructive to add post "I don't like *insert_name_here* regardless of the phone they use" nonsense.

Maybe the white house isn't finished it's BES10 upgrade and Obama is just waiting... or he's holding out for official instagram lol.

Posted via CB10
    I think he is waiting for 10.1 before he grabs a BB10 model.
    416to604 likes this.
    06-19-13 01:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing it's netflix that he's waiting for.
    Someone should tell him that there are some really good golf games available.

Posted via CB10
    416to604 and BergerKing like this.
    06-19-13 01:27 PM
    I'm guessing it's netflix that he's waiting for.
    Someone should tell him that there are some really good golf games available.

Posted via CB10
    I think he likes "shooter" games.
    06-19-13 01:28 PM
    "Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, just started using her Twitter account, is the most popular figure in American politics, and her tweets says "via Twitter for BlackBerry," and she's even seen using one in her avatar/banner picture..."

I meant American politics right now...it's okay if you're unaware. 2016 will be here soon enough
    GeoB301 likes this.
    06-19-13 01:33 PM
    I meant American politics right now...it's okay if you're unaware. 2016 will be here soon enough
    Not soon enough
    SK122387 and jstarett like this.
    06-19-13 01:37 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Something about the quality of the message will determine the quality of the response, comes to mind.
    BBSafi likes this.
    06-19-13 01:51 PM
    His approval ratings are at like 45%.. don't get me wrong, I voted for him twice, but right now, he's not very popular.. besides, if he does have a Q10, he probably listens to Americans' calls on that great speakerphone that Q10s have

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, just started using her Twitter account, is the most popular figure in American politics, and her tweets says "via Twitter for BlackBerry," and she's even seen using one in her avatar/banner picture...
    president's in their second term usually have lower approval ratings than their first term.. very common

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-19-13 03:01 PM
    Definitely not soon enough.
    jstarett likes this.
    06-19-13 03:35 PM
    Getting BlackBerry back on the radar is what's important..
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 04:20 PM
    Lmfao

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    06-19-13 07:50 PM
    Unaware of what? If I am in the US I am an American just as those in Canada and South America are Americans. And NO she is only popular in certain circles. But, like I said, I am happy she chose the right communication device. A blind hog does get an acorn every now and then.

Posted via CB10
    richardat and dbollman423 like this.
    06-19-13 09:07 PM
    ^^^ Wtf with Canadians being American???? Please explain.

06-19-13 09:14 PM

On the continent of "North America" the inhabitants should/could be called "Americans" is what s/he probably meant.

Not necessarily only those that live in the United States of America.

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg and Jerale Hoard like this.
    06-19-13 09:26 PM

Really? American is not a citizenship. It is a continental issue. We have North America and South America. Both of which are "Americans". Being an American is not unique to the United States. Canadians, Mexicans etc... are all Americans, but not necessarily from the U.S. Our respective educational systems have obviously failed.

Posted via CB10
    richardat and DYLANHABKIRK like this.
    06-19-13 09:27 PM
    Okay, 10/4. God bless America.

LP_Rigg and BBSafi like this.
    06-19-13 09:30 PM
    A blind hog does get an acorn every now and then.

Posted via CB10
    I can see this very quickly being tied to the "Put lipstick on a Pig" comment that the Reds were quick to argue about when the Blues made the comment. But I digress.

I love my Z10 and will be happy to see any political figure, regardless of believe system or whether or not they align with mine, use one. Any person who has any potential of getting more BlackBerry 10 users is fine with me.

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg and BBSafi like this.
    06-19-13 09:31 PM
38 12