Ok, get it right. He said he doesn't care about what "OTHER" people use. What does that have to do with being on the site?? He does care about what "HE" uses, which is why he's on the site. Also, FYI, AG is one of the MOST HELPFUL members on this site HANDS DOWN. I'm 110% sure that alot of people recovered their BRICKED Berry's because of him. He's helped alot with people removing IT policies, etc. His main point was this is not educational and serves no "HELPFUL" purpose. But you're WAY off base as to why he's on the site. That comment really made no sense.
    You read my mind. I wouldn't be posting right now if it wasn't for him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ecooper11; 08-16-08 at 12:11 PM.
    08-16-08 12:07 PM
    Pardon me, but I was not aware that to post in a thread one
    had to be in lockstep agreement with the OP.
    No one anywhere in the thread said anything about you having to agree with the OP. The fact still remains that your comment had nothing to do with the topic. If you feel the need to complain about a certain topic or a genre of topics I'd suggest taking it up with the administration here.

Posting your disagreement with the subject of the topic is not going to help the thread or your frustration level with the thread's subject in the least. As I said before, if you have such hated for topics such as this yet you know the mods are fine with it, stay out and don't waste your time. Pretty simple concept really. There's MANY threads that I can't understand why they exist but I stay out of them and realize I have better things to do than fight a losing battle.
    08-16-08 12:33 PM
    Ok, get it right. He said he doesn't care about what "OTHER" people use. What does that have to do with being on the site?? He does care about what "HE" uses, which is why he's on the site. Also, FYI, AG is one of the MOST HELPFUL members on this site HANDS DOWN. I'm 110% sure that alot of people recovered their BRICKED Berry's because of him. He's helped alot with people removing IT policies, etc. His main point was this is not educational and serves no "HELPFUL" purpose. But you're WAY off base as to why he's on the site. That comment really made no sense.
    that is very, very true!
    08-16-08 01:14 PM
    Retired 7565 here

08-16-08 01:18 PM
    Is it just me, or are some posts gone?

08-16-08 01:22 PM
    Thread is being cleaned up. Lets keep it clean here!
    08-16-08 01:24 PM
    That's what I thought. Just one question: why is this thread still in blackberry discussion? Isn't their a lot of threads of this nature in ot?

08-16-08 01:31 PM
    Retired 7565 here
    6154 for my four years. I fixed what you flew!

HMLA 167.
    08-16-08 01:41 PM
    That's what I thought. Just one question: why is this thread still in blackberry discussion? Isn't their a lot of threads of this nature in ot?

OT is for a topic that has nothing to do with BB's. The title of this thread and when it got started was about a person using a BB so its fines where its at. Just the thread has gotten off topic so it seems like a OT thread.
    08-16-08 01:45 PM
    Can't we just agree to disagree here? The thread is obviously not going anywhere.
    08-16-08 02:30 PM
    OT is for a topic that has nothing to do with BB's. The title of this thread and when it got started was about a person using a BB so its fines where its at. Just the thread has gotten off topic so it seems like a OT thread.
    Oh I see. Thanks.

08-16-08 03:51 PM
    Also, FYI, AG is one of the MOST HELPFUL members on this site HANDS DOWN
    Yep. Yep. Yep.
    I agree.

08-16-08 04:12 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD