She uses an iPhone, that looked nothing like a Berry
    08-15-08 09:16 AM
    I have no problem with the topic of this thread, or the forum in which it was placed in. If you don't care about who carries whatever device, then simply ignore the thread and move on to the next one. It's as simple as that.
    08-15-08 09:20 AM
    Restraint, sadly, is not my strong suit
    ..."taking the high road comes" to mind.
    08-15-08 09:21 AM
    Jeeze.. I'm a complete noob to BlackBerry(s) and this forum. Someone on the main Crackberry page asked users to keep an eye out for BlackBerry use. That's all!!

I'm a huge olympic fan, and I haven't slept since the opening ceremony on Friday. Then my favorite gymnast wins gold... I had to tell somebody!

If your favorite gymnast won a gold medal and you saw a crackberry, then by all means, feel free to post about it in the general BlackBerry discussion thread on this forum.
    If ANYONE has a problem with it, then they will need to learn to ignore the thread and move on to one perhaps more relevant to their world..
    Does KK have a Curve or a Bold, Bold I'll bet..
    08-15-08 09:26 AM
    This is what you people decide to argue about when you should be sleeping? Most of these posts were in the middle of the night. I was actually wondering what kind of phone it was myself but it wasn't worth staying up the rest of the night to find out!
    08-15-08 09:28 AM
    I have no problem with the topic of this thread, or the forum in which it was placed in. If you don't care about who carries whatever device, then simply ignore the thread and move on to the next one. It's as simple as that.
    Amen! If you're not interested don't read it. No one needs to hear how totally uninterested you are IMO.
    08-15-08 09:35 AM
    This is what you people decide to argue about when you should be sleeping? Most of these posts were in the middle of the night. I was actually wondering what kind of phone it was myself but it wasn't worth staying up the rest of the night to find out!
    Some of us work Midnight - 7am.
    08-15-08 09:47 AM
    Well I just have to ask then.
    If you don't like this thread, then why don't you just NOT post on it?
    08-15-08 10:47 AM
    i dont know it look like the case she has would cover the camera on a iphone
    08-15-08 10:59 AM
    i dont know it look like the case she has would cover the camera on a iphone
    Think Gelaskin
    08-15-08 11:29 AM
    Hey I saw that, I thought it was the Blackberry World Edition
    08-15-08 11:41 AM
    Think Gelaskin
    im thinking it was a hard case, it looked glittery.
    08-15-08 11:47 AM
    Whichever phone she uses, she is a total boss
    08-15-08 11:49 AM
    If ANYONE has a problem with it, then they will need to learn to ignore the thread and move on to one perhaps more relevant to their world..
    Let me see if I got this right. In the USA AND on a Public
    Forum you all are advocating the stifling of opinions that run counter
    to yours. Well ain't that America.

Sorry to hurt any of the BB fanboys out there but, yeah I find these "siting"
    threads profoundly idiotic, and they should at the very least me in off topic
    as they serve no useful purpose except to make some think they are special
    because they have the same phone as a celeb.
    08-15-08 12:03 PM
    im thinking it was a hard case, it looked glittery.
    I know...thats why I thought it was some kinda Gold Gelaskin.
    08-15-08 12:05 PM

So emo.. A suggestion for you, look at this thread as an unused icon on your blackberry, ignore it instead of wasting all this emotion and energy to get it removed.
    Peace out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 12:07 PM
    She was great!!!! Wow Gold! I thought it was a Blackberry too!
    08-15-08 12:11 PM
    Be careful what you say around here. Valid thoughts that some of us have are considered you being "frustrated" by others. A BB *SITING* is not considered off topic, but a post that actually taught people how to different things ON their BB was considered off topic.

I feel U AG!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 12:15 PM
    coop my rep here is damaged enough without bothering Kevin.

Wow...I'm a noob...and I'm almost afraid to post for fear of being bashed...but...everybody has an opinion. I think it's how we express those opinions that people find offensive. There is a tactful and a not so tactful way....just something to think about.
    08-15-08 12:19 PM

What a D|CK!!!
    08-15-08 12:24 PM
    "amazinglygraceless" ................ at least in this thread, indeed . Nothing personal, we luv ya

Nastia is not a celebrity though, she has actually accomplished something.
    08-15-08 12:29 PM
    "amazinglygraceless" ................ at least in this thread, indeed . Nothing personal, we luv ya

Nastia is not a celebrity though, she has actually accomplished something.
    Dan you know I got mad respect for you too. And you
    have misinterpreted the meaning of the s/name (think klutz )

What a D|CK!!!
    Name calling ALWAYS loses the argument. ALWAYS!!
    08-15-08 12:34 PM
    If we post a sighting we are "idolizing" a celeb? Doubt it. It cant just be something we think is cool? Or do we have to conform to what more well known members think is relevant to post?

Like you said, freedom of speech and all.
    08-15-08 12:35 PM
    WOW.... Way to hijack a post AG!!!

ANYWAYS...

I also think it was a world edition BB it looked like the case would have covered camera plus looked a little too wide IMHO for a Iphone.
    08-15-08 12:39 PM
    What a D|CK!!!
    No need to name call! Jeez!
    08-15-08 12:40 PM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD