am facing 3 problems:

first problem : my phone is showing GSM , and am not able to do wifi all the time,already discussed here

my 2nd problem : whenever i restart my phone , i recieve a msg (uncaught exception: index 4 >= 4)

my last problem : its also when i restart the phone , it show a notification for a new text msg, where its already read b4

my question : does my phone need a new software ? and what if i do it , i lose all my data ? especialy i dont want to lose my text msgs! :s
    03-27-11 05:53 AM
    Back up your phone using the desktop manager. Load the latest OS. There are many detailed threads here which will guide you doing that that. But I dont think it'll help as far as showing GSM is concerned. That shows that youve got a poor signal or don't have a BB data plan.
    03-27-11 06:07 AM
    Back up your phone using the desktop manager. Load the latest OS. There are many detailed threads here which will guide you doing that that. But I dont think it'll help as far as showing GSM is concerned. That shows that youve got a poor signal or don't have a BB data plan.
    yes i dont have a data plan , but i used to have it b4

can i backup my sms messages using this desktop manager ? and where r these threads located ?
    03-27-11 06:43 AM
    yes i dont have a data plan , but i used to have it b4

can i backup my sms messages using this desktop manager ? and where r these threads located ?
    It's normal to show GSM, it means you don't have access to internet at all. To use your browser on wifi you have to have it set at "hotspot browser"
    When you have a blackberry data plan your signal will be shown in capitals GPRS, when you don't have a blackberry data plan your signal will be shown as gprs and when you don't have internet access at all it will show GSM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    dare4more likes this.
    03-27-11 06:52 AM
    my first problem is solved , thank u belfastdispatcher

what about the .. uncaught exception: index 4 >= 4

anybody know how to remove it ?
    03-27-11 10:15 AM
    my first problem is solved , thank u belfastdispatcher

what about the .. uncaught exception: index 4 >= 4

anybody know how to remove it ?
    Can't help you here sorry. Do you have any apps left in your phone that might try to connect but can't since there's no data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD