Assuming everyone got tha memo for 6.0

What does this mean for Facebook for 6.0, I can't imagine that buggy *** app running smooth on BB6

And I can't speak for twitter because I don't have one ... just assuming it's just as crappy
    04-28-10 08:30 PM
    The RIM twitter app is absolutely beautiful. Works perfectly IMO. I really don't think it needs to be updated unless twitter makes changes to the service.

As for the facebook app, that's been needing some updates for quite some time if you ask me. I'm not much for facebook but when I am using it I'd like a decent app. Here's hoping OS6 will be accompanied or followed by a decent facebook app.
    04-28-10 09:56 PM
    The RIM twitter app is absolutely beautiful. Works perfectly IMO. I really don't think it needs to be updated unless twitter makes changes to the service.

As for the facebook app, that's been needing some updates for quite some time if you ask me. I'm not much for facebook but when I am using it I'd like a decent app. Here's hoping OS6 will be accompanied or followed by a decent facebook app.

Agreed !!!!
    04-28-10 11:51 PM
    The FB4BB app is in need of a facelift very soon. I barely use now because of the slowness and bugginess on the touch screen version, I've just been using the mobile web for Facebook which kicks the crap out of the FB app, except for the ability to upload photos directly to a specific album; which is all I use the app for.
    04-29-10 12:04 PM
    The Facebook app is pretty crappy I found on OS 5 .
    04-29-10 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD