I have tried them all, and BB just works for me. Do I hate fanboys? All of them, regardless of device. If it works for you, great. If it works for me, shut yer hole and let me use what I want.
    01-02-11 04:56 PM
    I take the **** out of my iPhone friends as a joke, it's lighthearted humour. They defend their platform, just like I defend my BlackBerry when it comes back to me. It can be used as banter, and deep down I am glad they found a phone that orks for them. I have a slightly unusual sense of humour, I must admit.

The fact is, I don't think Android iPhone or WinMob are gonna satisfy my needs anytime soon. Whereas BlackBerry already have my needs for wireless presentations without a laptop covered, and I've received the accessority to do that as a Christmas present. Guess what, it's BB only. Therefore that locks me down to the BlackBerry smartphone series. I settle for the cons of the BB because I have no other choice.
    01-02-11 05:02 PM
    blackberry is the ****ttttttttttt
    01-02-11 05:13 PM
    Us blackberry faitful will always be

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-11 04:19 AM
    Us blackberry faitful will always be

That pretty much sums up the current state of Blackberrys, and other than your spelling, I agree completely.

fateful -having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences; bringing ruin;
    01-03-11 06:21 AM
    I could'nt give a flying pluck what anyone thinks. I did read up
    And research smartphones for a long time before buying
    And one of the many scale tipping points for me was the
    Data compression ,but I really don't respect the poinion of
    So many chumps on any bandwagoon ,cause I've seen their
    Level of stupid (most iphone users)

01-03-11 07:46 AM
    I have tried the past 2 years to try other phones. HTC Diamond, Palm Pre, etc.

I won't leave blackberry again!
    01-03-11 07:50 AM
    People shunning Blackberry doesn't annoy me. What does annoy me is when RIM shun their non-North American users by disabling aspects of the operating system and then ignoring all requests to explain why! If this doesn't change, there is no way my next phone will be a Blackberry. Much as I like them, if a company shows such disrespect for so many of it's customers, it doesn't deserve customer loyalty.
    Call your Carrier!!!

RIM gives OS's to Carriers before they get released, it is Carriers who disable features, Call your Carrier and complain, put a stink up! we NEED people to put up a stink, then maybe we'll see consistent and faster OS updates if 100 carriers would wide didn't have to put their feedback in,
    01-03-11 08:51 AM
    As a matter of fact, Retention called me this morning to inform me he has an Incredible for me as a replacement. So, I am jumping ship, but as one person said, I am still viable for helping those who have BB as their device. Both are good platforms. I don't bash and don't want anyone to be bashing those who happen to want to make a switch.
    Congrats on the offer and the move, I hope you enjoy your new phone.

I needed to quote this so I could search it later, when people claim the only reason people buy blackberry's are for BoGo offers,.

Clearly Android adoption is as much about BoGo and free /low cost upgrades as Blackberry adoption is,

When retentions called you, did they only offer one phone?
    and if they didn't call you would you have left Blackberry? or stuck with it until you found it less useful than went shopping for a new phone?
    01-03-11 08:56 AM
    I'm glad to hear that you love your Blackberry device. My story is not the same. I absolutely hate this thing. I have the Torch. The setup and interface is such a pain. I thought having to tether your device to a pc went out in the 1990's! Face it, some love this thing. Others hate it.

My company switched to this thing and all I can say it thank god I'm not paying for it. My solution was to purchase another phone and just forward the calls to it. Now I have 2 phones. One I use and one I must carry around for no reason.
    01-03-11 09:36 AM
    Congrats on the offer and the move, I hope you enjoy your new phone.

I needed to quote this so I could search it later, when people claim the only reason people buy blackberry's are for BoGo offers,.

Clearly Android adoption is as much about BoGo and free /low cost upgrades as Blackberry adoption is,

When retentions called you, did they only offer one phone?
    and if they didn't call you would you have left Blackberry? or stuck with it until you found it less useful than went shopping for a new phone?
    her story is actually different, she posted about it in the android section. She actually bought the inc outright at full retail at first
    01-03-11 10:21 AM
    I'm glad to hear that you love your Blackberry device. My story is not the same. I absolutely hate this thing. I have the Torch. The setup and interface is such a pain. I thought having to tether your device to a pc went out in the 1990's! Face it, some love this thing. Others hate it.

My company switched to this thing and all I can say it thank god I'm not paying for it. My solution was to purchase another phone and just forward the calls to it. Now I have 2 phones. One I use and one I must carry around for no reason.
    Why do you carry it around if everything is forwarded to your other phone? I have a phone from work and will not carry around 2 phones either so I have it forwarded to my phone, no need to carry the other one around with me.
    01-03-11 10:46 AM
    What ticks me off is when people tell me "Animals" by Floyd isn't rock. Oh man, just cruisin' for a bruisin'.
    One of the best albums they put out!
    01-03-11 11:20 AM
    Must just be the people I know, but we all choose our devices because we looked at what they offered and what we wanted. Some got an Android, some got an iPhone, and some got a BB. No one bashes the others choices. If later on I find a different platform will suit me better I will go with it. I don't buy because of a brand.
    01-03-11 11:26 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD