i have just got stationed in germany and i am geting another black berry but i was just wondering if crackberry worked for the german fones
    11-07-09 04:07 AM
    how do you mean crackberry? the site?
    11-07-09 04:23 AM
    yeah the site and like being able to download ringers and apps
    11-09-09 11:18 AM
    It should...everything is done over the Internet not over a carrier's coverage/system. If you have data access on your bberry you should be good
    11-09-09 02:53 PM
    cool thanks much bro and one more ? do u know any thing bout the 8520 if there is any probs with it or if it is good that is the only bb that the carry for now over here and i wont switch to another fone man it is to good to have thanks much
    11-09-09 03:39 PM
    Das is gut.

Ya

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 03:41 PM
    cool thanks much bro and one more ? do u know any thing bout the 8520 if there is any probs with it or if it is good that is the only bb that the carry for now over here and i wont switch to another fone man it is to good to have thanks much
    Well i have heard and this is from a German guy that was talking about it in the subway "not so reliable"... that German carriers are not up to par with their counterparts. The reason why they may not have a "Bold" could be that they do not have a great 3G network and thus no need to have something like that in Germany. I think you could have it in theory is just that you will have to surf the web on EDGE. At heart all bberrys work the same as far as email and messaging in concerned (native bberry apps). I see you have a 8330 so Im guessing you are using a CDMA network, so maybe bberrys are just not that popular in Deutschland? i would lie if i told you otherwise, i don't know. Hope this helps
    Last edited by dcgore; 11-09-09 at 03:54 PM.
    11-09-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD