Title pretty much says it all. I feel like Kevin spends more time working behind the scenes and less on content than any other site on mobile nations. Is it time to split up the position of CMO for mobile nations and the Crackberry EIC role or clone Kevin?
    09-15-13 07:14 PM
    Being a EIC and CMO isn't a easy life. He's got great team in Adam, Bla1ze, James, and the rest of the writers, that I feel he's confident enough to leave it in their hands. When Kevin does get down to the dirty and writing a Editorial, it's a lengthy well thought out process. He's got a few in the works, and of course things always come up that take precedence.
    09-15-13 07:24 PM
    Being a EIC and CMO isn't a easy life. He's got great team in Adam, Bla1ze, James, and the rest of the writers, that I feel he's confident enough to leave it in their hands. When Kevin does get down to the dirty and writing a Editorial, it's a lengthy well thought out process. He's got a few in the works, and of course things always come up that take precedence.

That is my point exactly. This is nothing against Kevin as I think he's great but go compare post counts and between Kevin, Rene, Phil and Daniel in the last month and there is one outlier. Does Mobile nations really need Kevin to be doing both of these jobs or would it be better if if someone could dedicate themselves 100% to both as the EIC is kind of the soul of the site and the CrackBerry community needs a full time champion more than ever due to all the negativity and bad news going around.
    09-15-13 07:29 PM
    To revive an old thread, looks like you have your wish OP.
    06-19-14 10:49 PM