I have been having problems with my storm 2 lately. Every couple of days i find that the phone will freeze up when using bluetooth if call waiting comes in. This just started and the last thing that i downloaded is capture it. Is this a known issue? I have the official OS running on my storm. When the phone freezes I can't make or receive calls and when i press the end button i hear a beep from the phone that i have never heard before. If i turn off bluetooth when this happens i still have the problem. The only fix is a battery pull.
    02-27-10 02:14 AM
    I have tried six different bluetooth devices...all from Verizon from to match location where I purchased my Storm. I do not think the Storm was made to communicate via Bluetooth, waiting to try my luck with HTC.
    02-27-10 05:45 AM
    I use 3 different Bluetooth devices with my storm 2 and they all work fine.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-27-10 08:31 AM
    I have captureIt and a moto H710 bt and I have no issues with phone calls or call waiting. I'm also on .320

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 08:32 AM
    I haven't experienced any problems with it
    02-27-10 09:17 AM
    I have capureit with my Bluetooth from verizon and both are working fine. Make sure your permissions for capureit is set to all allow and that compatibility mode is not enable.

02-27-10 09:23 AM
    I also have Verizon and use capture it and Bluetooth without any problems.

02-27-10 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD