I rate them "0" on product improvement. They want you to sign a 10 page contract in order to get on their forum. That tells me they are not interested in customers or what they have to say pro or con.

Texas office refuses to give email address for home office so improvments can be reported.

Sooner or later they will fail with that attitude. May the witch (excuse wrong spelling) at the Texas office switch be the first one to be given walking papers.

SPENCE
    01-19-10 05:33 PM
    LOL just LOL...honestly some of you i think need to go to the iphone where you can really get a taste of what its like to be locked down by what Apple wants you to do.

If BB wasnt interested in customers then why even bring out devices that are more multimedia orientated??..or why give devices out to carriers because going by your flawed logic...BB should only be used by businesses ie corps and companies.
    01-19-10 05:36 PM
    [QUOTE=Spawn12;4523124]LOL just LOL...honestly some of you i think need to go to the iphone where you can really get a taste of what its like to be locked down by what Apple wants you to do.QUOTE]

Well said
    01-19-10 06:25 PM
    01-19-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD