I got the Z30 and Z10.

If I get the BlackBerry Passport, I'll also get a cheap tablet to use as a portable screen for movies. Either that or I'll get a brand new TV.

Miracast or cable.

In any case, my BlackBerry device is the brain and the TV or tablet is the screen.

But maybe not. After I get the Passport I'll decide.
    09-29-14 11:02 AM
    All right guys, don't kill me... Lol... I will have to visit an AT&T store and see if they have it in my local store. I need to play with it and see it is suitable for my needs. I think reviews don't tell you exactly the whole thing.
    Especially when it comes to BlackBerry devices. For some odd reason most every tech blogger seems hell bent on piling on the BlackBerry bash party.

Like you said, it's all about needs. If my priorities were a physical KB, and I reviewed an iPhone or LG G3,.. they would suck. Conversely, if my number one need was the latest pop-culture apps straight from the source,... BlackBerry devices wouldn't do so great (although it wouldn't entirely fail).

Oh,.. and... good luck with the negative-thread CrackBerry bash party. LOL

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 11:09 AM
    I am looking at changing my z10 out for a passport and I am struggling to wrap my head around how a 4.5 inch by 4.5 inch screen will have a smaller picture than that of my z10 in landscape? I do not mind watching movies on it and when I measure it I got 3 5/8" x 2 1/4" roughly so I understand it will have black bars top and bottom but surely the overall picture size will not be smaller than my z10?
    09-29-14 11:18 AM
    This seems to be a good place to close this discussion.
    09-29-14 11:29 AM
54 123