Hey guys,

I ordered a Z30 on Thursday of last week around 1pm...I paid for the priority overnight as opposed to overnight....didn't receive any notification about shipping until Saturday. On Saturday I was given a FedEx tracking number that said expected delivery would be this Wednesday?

Is this accurate? I figured that it would be at the latest Monday...but I'm trying to figure out how their next day shipping really works.

I've sent an e-mail, with my order number and have received 0 feedback.

My. 02

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 02:44 PM
    I had a similar problem, and thought I made a shipping choice mistake. After your post I'm suspecting a "shipping method switch out" of some sorts. I was really sure I had paid for over night, the next thing I know is this BS Fedex smartpost, which took 7 days to arrive.
    06-09-14 02:50 PM
    You know, you're not the only one who's had a problem with their overnight shipping: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...r-them-937554/

Makes me wonder what's going on. Were you charged extra for overnight shipping?
    06-09-14 02:51 PM
    You know, you're not the only one who's had a problem with their overnight shipping: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...r-them-937554/

Makes me wonder what's going on. Were you charged extra for overnight shipping?
    I chose the Blackberry store in order to make sure I received the STA100-5 model for the Tmobile LTE service. Another thing that happened with the order is after choosing next day delivery for $8, I went back to print the invoice and the shipping charge had turned into $11. I was okay with the couple dollars, but was taken aback by the slow shipping.
    06-09-14 03:02 PM
    Hey guys,

I ordered a Z30 on Thursday of last week around 1pm...I paid for the priority overnight as opposed to overnight....didn't receive any notification about shipping until Saturday. On Saturday I was given a FedEx tracking number that said expected delivery would be this Wednesday?

Is this accurate? I figured that it would be at the latest Monday...but I'm trying to figure out how their next day shipping really works.

I've sent an e-mail, with my order number and have received 0 feedback.

My. 02

Posted via CB10
    It might depend on when they processed the order. My Z30 was sent on a Thursday, the sender wanted to be with me by the Saturday as it was a urgent replacement, but the FedeX delivery note stated it didn't do weekend delivery. However posted from Canada 4pm on the Thursday and arrived at my home in UK Monday. 3 day delivery it took minus the weekend, as it spent Saturday & Sunday at FedeX depo

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 03:33 PM
    Like an earlier post said, it came up to $11..no biggie but at the same time I'm a little surprised...

Come on Blackberry...kudos for finally having a central location to purchase unlocked Blackberries. However, do a better job at shipping items please. I feel like I could've just done standard delivery.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 05:40 PM
    You guys are being way too forgiving. I would pursue this a little bit, if not for the money then just so it doesn't happen to others.
    06-09-14 06:29 PM
    @raino I sent an email to Blackberry but haven't heard a thing back from them yet. So at this point I personally don't believe next day shipping even exists.

Posted via CB10
    flyingsolid likes this.
    06-09-14 06:37 PM
    You guys are being way too forgiving. I would pursue this a little bit, if not for the money then just so it doesn't happen to others.
    I tried a certain amount of effort to contact customer service to let them know about this situation. The 1st attempt led me to one of those customer service pages that doe not provide an opportunity to send a message. Then I tried to google search my self into a customer service page that was related to the order number and it would not function after I filled out the page. so then I just let it go because it's not worth any more energy. The Blackberry store shipping service is poor, the z30 that was delivered is a great device, but my primary device is the q10. which has "held off several top tiered Androids and the fabulous Zs".
    06-09-14 06:42 PM
    If it is being shipped out of Canada, than it is international shipping and customs could hold things up. Even shipping down to the states. If the declaration isn't right than it will get delayed.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 06:57 PM
    I would ask for my money back. If it was shipped and I didn't receive it the next day (depending on what time it was shipped), I would be very aggravated.

On the Fedex tracking page, what type of shipping is listed? You can also contact FedEx which they can see the date they received it and how they aren't getting it to you overnight.

When did you send the email? If it's been more than 48 business hours, that's pretty bad service.
    06-09-14 07:23 PM
    I opened a thread on the same thing. I also noticed the extra charge for shipping it was 12 for me. I call about them not over night it to me and they are refunding me the 8 dollars. I'm begging in to think they are scamming people. Overcharging for shipping and using the least costly for them.
    06-09-14 07:43 PM
    I called this support #877-552-5532 at Blackberry and let them know what is going on with Digital River. The customer service agent was very professional. She tried to give me DR phone number and I explained the trouble with DR not returning calls or contact. The BB agent then advised me that they would be handling the matter on their side.
    06-10-14 12:44 AM