I cant put crackberry dot com I have to type it in the search engine -__- where do i go to type a website?

Also i cant access BB App World. It says error starting net_rim_bb_appworld:symbol 'Security dialog. challengeUser' not found
    09-11-10 04:39 PM
    Open your browser then press G, a shortcut for Goto. You can set up this page as your home (start) page in the Menu/Options/Browser Configuration. You can also press the letter S to take you to the Options page. Just make sure the cursor isn't set over a typing field or it will think you're trying to spell something. Just set start page as start page. This is also where you can type in web addresses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 09-11-10 at 05:13 PM.
    09-11-10 05:10 PM
    As far as better browsers, you can also try Opera Mini or Bolt Browser.
    09-12-10 11:32 AM
    Mine has different problem, before my internet browser is opening especially if there is a wireless network. When I subscribed to Blackberry BIS Unlimited Social Package with Etisalat, then I could not open my internet browser. I have my facebook and yahoo messanger through the one I subscribed but I cannot open my internet browser to check yahoo email or browse other websites.
    05-19-11 05:01 AM
    Mine has different problem, before my internet browser is opening especially if there is a wireless network. When I subscribed to Blackberry BIS Unlimited Social Package with Etisalat, then I could not open my internet browser. I have my facebook and yahoo messanger through the one I subscribed but I cannot open my internet browser to check yahoo email or browse other websites.
    i think the unlimited social networking packages give you unlimited access to Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and BIS Email...

I do not believe web browsing is included with those plans... Hence why you cannot browse the internet...

call your carrier and see that they say
    05-19-11 09:23 AM
    What he said ^ Call your carrier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD