Bare, here, though it's in the hard plastic case when it's in my pocket or sitting somewhere not being used.
    01-05-09 02:11 PM
    Naked all of the time. I only use a holster when I charge it at night, because I am too lazy to change the profile.
    01-05-09 02:36 PM
    I keep her naked. I like to see my curves curves!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 02:51 PM
    I prefer it bare and use the holster.
    01-05-09 02:53 PM
    Bare nekkid and in the holster most of the time. He goes into an Otterbox for special ops.
    01-05-09 02:54 PM
    i have a black skin for my ti curve, but i just like the look of her bare! i keep the skin on for protection and of course she is spotless but i have to fight the urge to take the skin off. what do you guys do?
    My Curve was painted by Colorware. I definately keep it bare because I paid a lot of money for the beautiful deep purple. What's the point of covering it up? But I always keep it in a case before it is put into my pocket or purse

01-05-09 03:56 PM
    Both of mine have been bare, but I'm considering a skin case for my 8820.
    01-05-09 04:31 PM
    I had a case for my 8330 which I liked bc it protected the screen but I thought the edge around the keyboard was very cumbersome.
    01-05-09 09:32 PM
    yea i used to carry my bold bare until i started noticing small scratches. switched to using a flip case but the edge around the keyboard is not too accessible and it is kinda troublesome when doing a battery pull.

but well it keeps my bold safe
    01-05-09 09:34 PM
    Had a skin, didn't like it in my pocket, so I'm waiting for a plastic snap case.
    01-05-09 10:10 PM
    I prefer mine bare. Not a fan of cases/skins at all.
    01-05-09 10:25 PM
    I carry a holster when out and about. But if I'm at home and seated, it's nekkid. I have a red silicone cover if I'm moving around much or if anyone else wants to "look at it". I much prefer it to be nekkid.
    01-05-09 10:40 PM
    When I had my Curve I noticed that I kept the skin on most of the time unless I was at something more formal, I kept it naked then. I guess I thought it looked more professional? Now I have my Storm and have it covered up. It's very shiny though and I'm thinking about rockin' it naked for awhile
    01-05-09 11:18 PM
    I have a black pearl and its always naked. I keep dropping it out of the car but its still naked.
    Looked too fat with the rubber Case

01-06-09 12:39 AM
    I had mine for about a week or so and I had one or two small scratches on the battery cover so I bought a skin. I realized yesterday I hated the skin and went to the Verizon store and bought a much lighter and sleeker silicon skin than my first one, which was also silicon. I like the way it looks naked, but I also like the way it looks skinned now. Either way, I keep it skinned to protect it, and if I'm out I will always have it skinned. I also have a clear screen protector to keep the screen from getting scratched. I may buy a new battery cover for a mear 10 bucks because mine is slightly scratched. I'd like it to be perfect.
    01-06-09 01:59 PM
    I prefer to use a skin on my Curve.
    01-06-09 03:06 PM
    I like my BB bare but I just have it in a pink skin to protect the back cover.
    01-06-09 03:28 PM
    No skin for me. Tried a crystal case but I did not like it. My berry stays naked.

01-06-09 03:43 PM
    Thank god i have a skin:|

today i had my curve in my lap and i moved a little and it fell on the floor in the middle of class..no scratches i hate the skin because its black and its gets so dusty but its good protection i think im gunna buy a clear one
    01-06-09 05:19 PM
    i have a black skin on my black 8830 with a black wallpaper and a black bluetooth headset, i like the elite pro look of an all black protected bb
    01-06-09 05:22 PM
    My bb is a nudist. I got it in pink so there is no covering it up!

01-06-09 05:30 PM
    Can't stand it. I always have the black silicone skin on her, and I wear her in a holster. I love the grippiness, protection, and slight extra heft it gives my Curve. It feels so much more solid in my hands, and it makes 1-handed typing a breeze. After a year, I tried a different case that wouldn't fit the skin, so I took it off. Dropped her 3 times in a month! :O Now she's back in black, baby!

01-06-09 06:33 PM
    The only kind of protection I use is hip cases. I have the OEM one for my Bold and a DLO one for my iPhone. I usually only wear the hip cases when I'm at work...when I'm out and about the phones are in my pocket.
    01-06-09 08:59 PM
    i prefer the look of mine bare, but it is to dangerous!!! i recently bought that new casemate cover (that was in the review today/yesterday) and it sould be here tomorrow.
    01-06-09 09:42 PM
    I keep my gray boy naked. Its got the scars to prove it already. The screens clean at least. Other than than that, it looks like it served a tour in Nam.

01-06-09 09:58 PM
203 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD