Raw... wouldn't have it any other way
    01-02-09 02:50 PM
    I don't mind my phones covered, but the bb bold is too sexy not to leave naked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 02:53 PM
    i love how HE looks naked (i have - at the moment - a red 8830 WE) but i also have a silicone skin that covers the button and everything else except the screen, that i use most of the time, but latly i have had to do so many battery pulls that i have been leaving it off because it is just annoying to take it off then put it back on and do it again over adn other with in 20 minutes.
    01-02-09 03:06 PM
    I kept mine in the OEM leather pouch, but somehow the top part of the bezel has a couple scratches in it so I decided to buy a black silicone skin.

I love the blackberry bare, but I am learning to like the skins so it doesn't get scratched.
    01-02-09 03:14 PM
    Mine is "naked"! LOL When I'm not using it, it is in the holster on my belt.
    +1 OEM holster FTW
    01-02-09 03:49 PM
    I thought I liked mine bare, but ever since getting the skin, I love the look of my Limeberry And Kevin, just get AutoStandby, that's what I'm doing.
    01-02-09 03:59 PM
    i keep my phones naked. jus like the look and feel. especially when a phone is well designed. jus my 2 cents
    01-03-09 02:44 PM
    I guess you could say my BB is very conservative. She is always wearing 2 layers. Invisishiled and plastic crystal case. I like my BB to be naked visibly but still wearing clothes hahah.
    01-03-09 03:44 PM
    Naked except when I take her to the Gym or the beach.
    01-03-09 03:48 PM
    I like the look and feel of a skinless BB. I like my magnetic case better than the skin.
    01-03-09 04:11 PM
    Put a condom on HER this time... XDXDXDXD
    01-03-09 04:25 PM
    I tried the BSE skin for over a month, and it does protect the screen, but I really didn't like the way it left an orange peel look to it at certain angles. I also did not like the way it felt... like a piece of vinyl decal was stuck over my screen (duh..because it was!). The edges ended up curling up at times around the area of my trackball, and bugged the heck out of me, so I finally pulled the whole thing off today. Glad to be running nekked again.

If I end up scratching up the screen a lot, I'll just order a new screen or an entirely new case. No more clear bra for my Berry.
    01-03-09 07:57 PM
    Mine is wearing a BSE and I really like it so far. It's new, so no peeling as of yet. I am in love with a naked BB, though, hopelessly obsessive about scratches, so a BSE was the closest thing to naked I could find. I can't even tell my skin is there, except right around the edges where the pieces come together.
    01-04-09 12:30 AM
    I have played dress up with it a few times but its real easy to get grls when I offer them my white hard skin for their naked blackberry. I'm just a playa lol. So I gave all my skins a way 3 white ones 1 blk one and a pink one lol that I didn't use just brought to the club with me it was cheaper then a long island tea lol and I got her pin lol. But mined naked I want it painted all white that be hot!

01-04-09 02:04 AM
    skinned at work, but naked over the weekend. main reason is that a BB pearl will fit in the useless change pocket of my jeans without a skin
    01-04-09 02:24 AM
    when i had my curve i always had a skin on it. than i got the bold. didn't like the skin on the bold so i used it bare. but always kept it in the holster. R.I.P Bold. but once my 8800 comes in i'll probably do the same as the bold. use it bare but keep it holstered at all times.
    01-04-09 08:17 AM
    Skin on 70% of the time. I don't use the holster much, and I have a desk charger that requires that I remove the skin to use it.
    01-04-09 09:16 AM
    Gotta use the Skinz! Im too clumsy not to.
    01-04-09 09:27 AM
    I absolutely <3 my BB bare, but I do the resposible thing & keep it holstered about 90% of the time...

01-04-09 11:29 AM
    i have a black skin for my ti curve, but i just like the look of her bare! i keep the skin on for protection and of course she is spotless but i have to fight the urge to take the skin off. what do you guys do?
    Are you speaking of sex or your phone
    01-04-09 11:31 AM
    I can't stand to see my BB naked, it's covered up in a black skin with a sexy charm attached ;-)
    01-04-09 11:34 AM
    I rock my Storm bare 75% of the time. Basically...mon - fri at work...I rock a skin...at night and on weekends...I rock it bare.

The skin sticks to my pocket when I take it out (then lint comes with)...the hard case makes it too bulky for my liking...and I am not a clip/holster type of guy. They remind me of fanny packs ; )
    01-04-09 12:39 PM
    I was considering taking off my hard case to use my Curve bare.....that was until today when my Curve fell out of my hand and skidded across the parking lot. I was so thankful that I didn't have it bare.

01-04-09 02:02 PM
    Can't help it... Got to keep it holstered (in the case, not on my belt... those are gross). I'm paranoid about scratches.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 01-05-09 at 02:02 PM. Reason: -needed an extra ingredient...
    01-05-09 02:01 PM
    Mine's naked.
    01-05-09 02:02 PM
203 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD