I always use a rubber or holster...
    always.
    06-11-08 12:10 AM
    Mine is naked for now, but I dropped my bb the other day (on my carpet) and ordered the Seidio Black Rubberized case so I should be receiving it soon.
    06-11-08 12:19 AM
    I love the feel of the rubber in my hands. When she's bare I'm always worried something is going to happen that I'll never be able to get rid of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 12:34 AM
    Had the Seidio rubberized case on my berry since day 1. Dropped it on the concrete the other day while I was sitting on a bench and the case broke apart and my berry took a slide. Damage is minor but a realized how much I like the feel of my naked pearl in my hand so it will be staying that way.

06-11-08 12:43 AM
    Hadd the Seidio rubberized case on my berry since day 1. Dropped it on the concrete the other day while I was sitting on a bench and the case broke apart and my berry took a slide. Damage is minor but a realized how much I like the feel of my naked pearl in my hand so it will be staying that way.

06-11-08 12:44 AM
    I got the pearl for its size and sleekness so no skins here. With all the parts of the BB sn internet purchase awayi leave her in her naked glory. I tried the best skin ever but didn't like it myself. Prolly out it on poorly. I love this thing!

06-11-08 01:04 AM
    I am getting a skin today for my 8820. I like oswald without a skin, but he is to important not to protect

06-11-08 04:35 AM
    i have a rubber skin just because she gets jostled around....
    06-11-08 06:35 AM
    BSE and a Speck clear case. I'm kinda klutzy, so I'd rather those things take the beating and not my BB
    06-11-08 06:57 AM
    Mine stays in her birthday suit or in my holster.

06-11-08 07:19 AM
    What is this so called screen scratch cleaner and where can I get it?!?

M

06-11-08 07:41 AM
    What is this so called screen scratch cleaner and where can I get it?!?
    Applesauce Polish Restores the Original Finish to Your iPod
    06-11-08 07:43 AM
    BSE for me, still looks gorgeous. I prefer to see my shiny toy instead of covering it up
    06-11-08 07:45 AM
    I work in a harsh environment, so my BB always wears protection when away from home. At home my BB can be naked - has a much better feel when naked.
    06-11-08 07:47 AM
    Totally NAKED!! Theres no other way around it!! I have to FEEL everything the way it really is!! Yes!!!
    06-11-08 07:48 AM
    I've got a black rubber case around mine. I'll take it off every now and then.
    06-11-08 08:00 AM
    I have a see-thru cover so I can see it naked all day, but tend to cover it in leather when not in use.
    06-11-08 11:47 AM
    but i dont like having to manually put it into standby every time i throw it into a pocket. let the sleeper magnet do the job
    I agree, that magnetic lullaby is quite fantastic
    I have mine in the leather case, like, 99% of the time.

By the way, this is the most perverted (yet not) thread ever! *HaHa* "I like her naked..."
    *covers face*
    06-11-08 04:06 PM
    My phone is completely bare... BUT... I think i should probably get a case for it seeing as I just got it and I would probably cry if it got so much as a scratch on it... What would you guys say best protects the screen??
    06-11-08 04:12 PM
    I have an invisible shield on just my screen and a rubber case around the berry itself. I like the magnetic holster but it seems like to tight of a squeeze for my blackberry. I dont really feel like breaking it in.
    Im looking for a rubber case that actually covers the standby button so i dont have to use a fingernail everytime i put my baby in standyby. Can anyone suggest any sites for me?
    06-11-08 04:16 PM
    My phone is completely bare... BUT... I think i should probably get a case for it seeing as I just got it and I would probably cry if it got so much as a scratch on it... What would you guys say best protects the screen??
    get a full body skin from BSE. you wont even notice its there. its almost scratch resistant and you wont even see it, and its only 8 bucks.
    06-11-08 04:16 PM
    get a full body skin from BSE. you wont even notice its there. its almost scratch resistant and you wont even see it, and its only 8 bucks.
    Does it affect the size of the phone or the tactile response from the keypad? I've never seen one of these IRL....
    06-11-08 04:20 PM
    Does it affect the size of the phone or the tactile response from the keypad? I've never seen one of these IRL....
    not at all. It has to be only like less than a millimeter thick. Im suprised you havent heard of them. they're pretty popular. heres the link:

RIM BlackBerry 8330 Skin.

the plastic is very tough, but soft, so you barely notice its there
    06-11-08 04:22 PM
    Yay, thank you, Success!
    06-11-08 04:26 PM
    Does the skin surround the keypad as well or just the screen? What about the back?

I've never heard of these either, but I'm definitely interested in finding some good quality BB goods.
    06-11-08 04:27 PM
203 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD