i have a black skin for my ti curve, but i just like the look of her bare! i keep the skin on for protection and of course she is spotless but i have to fight the urge to take the skin off. what do you guys do?
    02-06-08 06:59 PM
    i keep mine bare... i slide it in my back pocket... with the skin i think it would stick too much when i try to take it out!
    02-06-08 07:07 PM
    I keep the black shin on and it is in the holster 60% of the time. At home I like her naked.
    02-06-08 07:25 PM
    Mine is "naked"! LOL When I'm not using it, it is in the holster on my belt.
    02-06-08 07:26 PM
    I love the bare but hated being worried about it. Got a skin off Best Skins Ever and it keeps me happy.
    02-06-08 07:27 PM
    I love the look of my BB naked but i keep the case i bought for it on 98% of the time. At times i will take it off just to see it naked ..nice..and shiny. Its bittersweet....
    02-06-08 07:28 PM
    Right now BigRed is naked but if I am out and not listening to music it is in the case that came in the box. Looking for the right kind of cover/case for it now.
    02-06-08 07:35 PM
    Mine is bare
    02-06-08 07:35 PM
    I dont even trust myself...

i keep it covered with the rubberized hard case always..

when i have to remove the case to pull the battery it makes me nervous...

its kind of like that first scratch on the car....when it comes i wont care so much anymore...but until then....

A friend bought an 8130 just like mine and was walking around with it in her coat pocket totally naked,,, when she showed me I was like "YOU'VE GOT TO KEEP THAT THING COVERED..."
    and I gave her one of my skins...

-db

I don't think of myself as anal but...
    02-06-08 07:37 PM
    I skin mine 50% of the time, but it's either skinned or holstered at all times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-08 07:49 PM
    Red rubber skin 99.9% of the time except to clean the dust.
    02-06-08 07:59 PM
    i like using it bare - keep it in a holster typically for travel/transport.

i'm using a skin right now..trying it out, but i dont like having to manually put it into standby every time i throw it into a pocket. let the sleeper magnet do the job
    02-06-08 08:03 PM
    At home I like her naked.
    LMAO! That is the greatest quote EVER! I rotate mine, I have skins(Clear, Blue, Orange) and my OtterBox. Tho I must say that I do like the feel of a naked BB! lol

Click
    02-06-08 08:10 PM
    Now how is anyone going to know that you have the addiction if your Blackbery doesn't have a single scuff or scratch on it?

02-06-08 08:46 PM
    I dropped mine in the parking lot right after I got my BB and put scrathes on all 4 corners. Now I only keep her in the black rubber skin unless its time to shine her.

02-06-08 09:15 PM
    I keep a skin on my Berry...Right now I have a pink one on...I have like four skins and a holster...I use the holster at work so its not floating around in my scrubs and possibly being dropped in some gross bodily fluid...
    02-06-08 09:25 PM
    I like mine naked... thats why have lost so many holsters and cases... but never my BB... prefer it in my pocket that clipes to my trousers
    02-06-08 09:51 PM
    i have mine skinned
    thank god i do, i just dropped it a few minutes ago
    couldnt help saying NOOOO!!! out loud when it did
    lol
    02-06-08 10:52 PM
    Bare naked is the only way to go, covering it up is like putting a cover on a bentley while you drive it! Just drive carefully.

02-06-08 11:05 PM
    I just use those clear plastic sheets to protect the screen. I just really like the naked look of holding a bb in my hands. There is just something about it

E

02-06-08 11:08 PM
    I have 2 of the OEM skins but I recently got a skin from decalgirl and I can't bear putting anything between my berry and me.
    02-06-08 11:58 PM
    I prefer mine naked...but ya know i can be pretty clumsy. Better safe than sorry.
    02-07-08 12:48 AM
    I have mine naked but slip her into her holster when not in use. Had her since December and not a scratch on her! I'm soooo careful!

02-07-08 02:24 AM
    I keep my bb skinned 24/7 unless its time to clean.

02-07-08 03:19 AM
    I carry mine in a leather case but always naked when in use. What's the big deal? It's a tough little item and handles the wear of day-to-day use incredibly well. What's the point of having a pristine Pearl a year or two when you are ready to fall in love with the next new model?
    02-07-08 03:48 AM
203 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD