This message icon poped up today and I can't find out what it means. I checked my message list and all are read. also checked Messenger and nothing there!
    I added screenshot as an attachment showing this new message icon.
    05-04-08 09:29 AM
    Did you try checking your voicemails? Also try a battery pull.
    05-04-08 09:31 AM
    thats facebook message maybe u have facebook on ur device do u know what face book is?????
    05-04-08 09:33 AM
    Whilst we're on the topic of un-indentified icons, do you guys know what the little, black, round, target-type icon is that I see in so many theme previews?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-08 09:36 AM
    Check Blackberry Messenger. That is the icon I get whenever I have a new message
    05-04-08 09:38 AM
    Here are some of the most asked about ICONS
    Please note, they were posted at the FAQ FORUM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...on-mean-31616/
    05-04-08 09:44 AM
    Check Blackberry Messenger. That is the icon I get whenever I have a new message
    The Blackberry Messener icon is a smiley face...

I thought that the icon you have showing up looks like a calendar reminder so I checked the link that CrackBlack provided and it seems to be the case...
    05-04-08 09:58 AM
    Thanks. Yes it is facebook I tried facebook app on my berry, but never really used it. (no friends) So I did not recognize. Somebody sent me message though! Thanks again.
    05-04-08 09:59 AM
    you have a message on facebook
    05-04-08 05:44 PM
    Whilst we're on the topic of un-indentified icons, do you guys know what the little, black, round, target-type icon is that I see in so many theme previews?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    not exactly sure, but it means something with the GPRS service, that it is able to send/receive data packets.
    05-04-08 05:54 PM
    The Blackberry Messener icon is a smiley face...

I thought that the icon you have showing up looks like a calendar reminder so I checked the link that CrackBlack provided and it seems to be the case...
    First - Glad he got the problem solved.
    Second - For me that is the exact icon I get for a BBM. AT&T user using Verizon theme. I don't have a Facebook account,
    05-04-08 06:32 PM
    if thats the icon you get for BBM, something is up with your phone...

If you have the facebook app, that is a mini version of the icon for the app,

I'll post a screenshot later on, im outside on my laptop grilling some hot italian sausage, peppers and onions!
    05-04-08 06:48 PM
    I don't think so. It only appears in this theme.

And why the **** were we not invited over for dinner
    05-04-08 06:57 PM
    hahahahaha. Feel like driving to jersey for some homemade sausage?

Thats odd, if thats the icon you get for BBM, im gonna have to unlock the themes and see if i get it using the VZW theme.
    05-04-08 07:06 PM
    Extremely dissapointed on your icon. I thought maybe I'd never seen it, and it turns out to be facebook
    05-04-08 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD