the appication garage/shadow (app. that uses your bb to open garage door) was suppose to come out on the 8th but I haven't seen or heard anything about it lately.....Does anyone have any info on this......
    04-08-09 08:32 PM
    I sent a request for information to the company today. I also asked for a price and to see if I can pre-order the product. When I asked in January, they said April.

I hope it is soon!
    04-15-09 03:08 PM
    April is almost over and they don't even have a release date posted on their web site.

Lots of promises; no follow through. I'm not impressed.
    Last edited by Bob G; 04-27-09 at 11:40 AM. Reason: typo
    04-27-09 11:40 AM
    I asked for status via their web site. Here is their response:

We had hoped for a faster time to market, but had to move the design to class one Bluetooth, to get a decent amount of distance.

<RANT>
    While I appreciate their candid response and the fact that they want to get the product right the first time, I really wish they would have shared this information on their web site.

Business is all about managing expectations, and not knowing when a supplier will deliver is worse that knowing that the delivery will be late.
    </RANT>

PS: I admit it; I'm just mad because I'll have to carry around that bulky garage door opener for a few more months!
    04-29-09 09:47 AM
    Thanks for the update. I'm happy that you got a response back, I sent one 3 weeks ago and still have nothing.

I'm with you; just let us know that there are delays. I'm fine with waiting, but would love to have it now. Communication is all we ask.

I'm willing to be a beta tester... anyone from Unify4life out there reading this?
    04-29-09 02:07 PM
    Hey guys, I was searching online for availabilty info and what not and came across this site....

Garage|Shadow Blackberry Garage Door Remote Control

Hopefully it's legit for the price. I put in my e-mail for it to notify me as well as I bookmarked the page to check on it. Hope this helps anyone looking for it.
    05-25-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD