I am looking for a program like EzSecret SMS for windows mobile that will allow me to hide certain messages from certain numbers that i dont want anyone to see?
    07-14-08 08:41 PM
    hmmm....is there a particular reason you want to hide these? Highly suspicious!
    07-14-08 08:42 PM
    i like to have conversations with people and not have people read them when they take my phone
    07-14-08 08:46 PM
    This is really a simple solution.
    If you have a text message you don't want someone, without
    a warrant to see, just delete it. Done.
    07-14-08 08:46 PM
    First of all I am messing with you and second of all, I agree..however the way you made it sound was that you have a "friend" on the side and don't want your "significant other" to find out about them.
    07-14-08 08:48 PM
    haha oh well maybe...does anyone know of a program? i cant delete them when i get them right away i need a program that will hide them
    07-14-08 08:49 PM
    haha oh well maybe...does anyone know of a program? i cant delete them when i get them right away i need a program that will hide them
    You could always just save them to your saved messages folder and then "hide" your saved messages folder
    07-14-08 08:51 PM
    but i only want certain ones to be hidden not all my text
    07-14-08 08:53 PM
    Simple answer is NO.

Just tell Kwame Kilpatrick to stop texting you
    07-14-08 09:00 PM
    Yea just save the ones you want. It won't save all of them. In your SMS box' hit your menu key with the particular message highlighted and click save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 09:00 PM
    i want the texts to be hidden and never pop up so other people know i have a text...like EzSecret SMS for windows mobile
    07-14-08 09:04 PM
    Oh no I don't know of anything like that.

07-14-08 09:11 PM
    Again, on the BB, it cannot be done. Period
    07-14-08 09:11 PM
    why can it not be done? there has to be a program for it, this is why blackberry should use windows mobile
    07-14-08 09:17 PM
    Well one thing you can try is split your SMS and email inboxes, hide your SMS inbox and do an unhide when you want to check your SMS messages. Past that, like they said, you are out of luck.
    07-14-08 09:23 PM
    why can it not be done? there has to be a program for it, this is why blackberry should use windows mobile
    WINDOWS MOBILE?! EXNAY that... It's all about RIM, not Microsoft
    07-14-08 09:28 PM
    Well okay, I disagree, and if RIM ever went WinMo I'd ditch it in a
    NY minute. Fact is on a BB what you want to do is simply not
    possible. If you need that feature, give up your BB and get a Treo
    or some such device.
    07-14-08 09:33 PM
    Someone's on the side....

07-14-08 10:25 PM
    Here's how you do it. Go to Yahoo and open an account. Password protect it. Forward all the sms messages you want to keep secret to it. Simple. Secure. Sneaky, er Snappy, lol.

07-14-08 11:21 PM
    I did a google search and looked through the 1st 20 results and came up empty handed. Best thing to do is password protect the phone and/or delete the messages you don't want anyone else to see when you have read them. Or don't let anyone else poke around on your phone.

If this is a case of cheating on a spouse or significant other it may be better to stop because if that is the reason somone would poke around in text messages then they are going to poke around elsewhere also to see if you are cheating.

07-14-08 11:42 PM
    My god what is the love connection and therapy? sheesh he's asking about hiding texts who cares wut he needs it for.

Fact is, there is no prog out there for this. sorry bro

the closest thing is getting a password/locking prog that will password apps individually and you could possibly lock your inbox with a pass. I've seen the progs/apps that do this but i dont know if they go as far as locking your inbox
    07-14-08 11:51 PM
    WINDOWS MOBILE?! EXNAY that... It's all about RIM, not Microsoft
    I SECOND THAT!
    07-14-08 11:53 PM
    Stop cheating and then you'll have nothing to hide. That's the way to go.
    07-15-08 02:22 AM
    Stop cheating and then you'll have nothing to hide. That's the way to go.
    Geez ppl when did he ever say that he was cheating? Sure it's suspicious but what if he's a secret agent and he receives sms messages regarding aliens or JFK? Haha ok sorry it's late and I couldn't help myself.

07-15-08 03:15 AM
    You could always just save them to your saved messages folder and then "hide" your saved messages folder
    This is probably the closest you'll get to "hiding" a message but still keeping it on your phone. After you save the text, erase it from your inbox. It'll be saved under messages > menu > view saved messages ... but at least it won't be in your inbox and it'll take digging to get to. Hopefully whoever you're hiding texts from doesn't know his/her way around a blackberry.

Whatever happened to trust? Password locking your phone is a good idea too, because if you're hiding texts I'm wondering what else you're hiding..

Sidenote: OS 4.5 lets you hide/unhide photos.
    07-15-08 09:44 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD