Hey everyone I'm trying to help someone resolve a problem with a used phone that is the exact same as I had with my wifes phone. I don't remember how to get the the menu where it has the local number, imei, esn, pin, email, and others. I know its ##something #. They can't get any help from sprint so if I can get to that menu on mine I can tell them exactly what to tell sprint needs to be changed. They are deaf so they have to have someone else talk to the cs rep. If anyone can help please reply or pin me pin:319fd5aa
    Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=672073&posted=1#post672073
    09-01-08 08:43 AM
    Hmmm.... All the tech ppl on cb and no one knows how to get to the menu! Go figure

09-01-08 05:57 PM
    Not sure if this is what you mean:

options > advanced options > SIM card > type MEPD

or press and hold ALT and Type EACE
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-01-08 at 06:06 PM.
    09-01-08 06:01 PM
    if you can get to the menu
    just go options---->>> status
    and you can grab most of that stuff

or are you looking at a call feature from sprint where you dial something and it shows a menu
    09-01-08 08:05 PM
    What you need is called a "lock code"
    Its a 6 digit number which is supplied by your wireless carrier when your phone is being activated.
    If its a phone that has never bben activated before, it should be ##000000#
    Hope this helps.
    May I ask why you need to get into the programming menu?
    Because if you need to find out the pin, just goto options ---> status.

09-02-08 07:41 AM
    Hey everyone I'm trying to help someone resolve a problem with a used phone that is the exact same as I had with my wifes phone. I don't remember how to get the the menu where it has the local number, imei, esn, pin, email, and others. I know its ##something #. They can't get any help from sprint so if I can get to that menu on mine I can tell them exactly what to tell sprint needs to be changed. They are deaf so they have to have someone else talk to the cs rep. If anyone can help please reply or pin me pin:319fd5aa
    Thanks!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...d=1#post672073
    I think you mean *#06# send, although the berrys you do not need to press send so it seems
    09-02-08 07:46 AM
    If it's a Sprint phone, what you need is the MSL or Master Lock Code and it's specific to that device. Now, whether or not you'll be able to get it from customer care depends on if the phone is listed on your account, whether or not it's been listed as lost/stolen and whether or not it's listed on someone else's account. Why do you need the unlock code anyway? If you're just looking for the MSID there's other ways to find it.
    09-02-08 08:16 AM
    Ok I got you guys! I see why the same numbers weren't working! We got the situation resolved and I appreciate the replies everyone!

09-02-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD