Hello everyone,

First of all, I use my Bold 9900 a lot to send emails and share calendar appointments with my groups of students. I tried to create a group (in my contact list) for each class that I teach. However, it took me a while to create the groups in my cellphone. Also, I had to create individual contacts for each student in my personal directory in order to add them to an existing group. I tried, also, to use a CSV file to transfer the contacts to my cellphone, but it didn't work very well.

So, here is my question: Is there a way to create distribution lists or groups on BB without having to create individual contacts in my cellphone and using CSV files? Maybe I am missing something, since BB works excellent with this kind of activities, it calls my attention that I couldn't find a way to do this task easily.

Thanks in advance for your help and join to my channel if you are interested in Second Language Acquisition, bilingualism, and related topics. (C00123A95)

Leonardo
    Last edited by leocarv84; 11-22-13 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Adding information
    11-22-13 12:10 AM
    Hello everyone,

First of all, I use my Bold 9900 a lot to send emails and share calendar appointments with my groups of students. I tried to create a group (in my contact list) for each class that I teach. However, it took me a while to create the groups in my cellphone. Also, I had to create individual contacts for each student in my personal directory in order to add them to an existing group. I tried, also, to use a CSV file to transfer the contacts to my cellphone, but it didn't work very well.

So, here is my question: Is there a way to create distribution lists or groups on BB without having to create individual contacts in my cellphone and using CSV files? Maybe I am missing something, since BB works excellent with this kind of activities, it calls my attention that I couldn't find a way to do this task easily.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Leonardo
    if you have an outlook account sync with your device you can make a group member in outlook an then it will go to your device, you will no need a the personal contacts individual and will help you
    11-22-13 12:15 AM