have problems with Berryweathers GPS Locator? Sometimes when im in a different location in my city (houston, TX.) the gps locator shows weather for Long Beach, Ca. on my home page. I dont even have Long Beach as 1 of my selected cities??? Happens during some updates
    03-01-10 03:02 PM
    personally i had nothing but trouble with beweather, one morning i woke up and it told me there was a severe storm on the way....in Las Vegas!!! im in London by the way, other than that sort of thing it also lagged the **** out of my9700!
    03-01-10 03:09 PM
    I am in St. Louis, Missouri and today it gave me weather for California...forget the city. And I have not been able to get the closest weather stations anymore either. Which could be that they are down but its never usually for this long.
    03-01-10 03:16 PM
    I haven't noticed any issues...though it's possible it's been cold and snowy for so long I couldn't tell.
    03-01-10 03:26 PM
    berryweather has been shaky lately. wonder how long before they fix these issues.
    03-01-10 06:48 PM
    Meh, I couldn't wait. Went back to Weathereye
    03-01-10 06:51 PM
    Yep and it only happens when I am in a certain location. I would be at Heathrow (London Airport) work place and it would tell me I am in Greece.
    03-01-10 07:06 PM
    I hated how the free version kept asking me to upgrade. Went back to the bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 07:27 PM
    i have no issues with it. i leave the settings on Cell location with GPS fallback. that way, since im usually always inside, i always get the current weather for my actual location which updates as i move from tower to tower. keeping it on GPS, while located inside is silly since it wont connect anyways. change it to this setting to keep it accurate.
    03-01-10 08:48 PM