I got my new 9930 last Tuesday. I emailed mobihand support to change my pin. It is now 6 days and I still no change and there are several apps that I can't use. I contacted some of the apps and they changed the pin and password for their apps, but I have not heard anything from mobihand. I am sure that they received a lot of requests, but 6 days is a bit over the top and my "trial period" for some of my apps is getting close to expiring.
    08-22-11 02:32 PM
    made a request this past sat evening after getting the 9930 and received an email today they changed things over. Sorry you've had such a delay.
    08-22-11 10:14 PM
    You can change the PIN yourself from your main page. No need to email anyone. I changed my PIN and had my old apps installed in 10 seconds flat.
    08-23-11 02:29 AM
    You can change the PIN yourself from your main page. No need to email anyone. I changed my PIN and had my old apps installed in 10 seconds flat.
    Please explain how you did that. I changed my pin on my main page a week ago, installed all of my apps, but the activation codes are still not valid and I have to use several apps in trial mode.
    08-23-11 06:28 AM
    After 7 days, MobiHand finally changed my pin and I can now use all of my apps.
    08-23-11 10:08 AM
    Yes, this is what I did too, but Mobi did send me an email telling me how and what to do first.
    08-23-11 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD