I deleted original Documents To Go ver. 1.0000.08 from my BB, and intalled ver. 1.007.036 OTA.

I upgarded my desktop manager from 4.5 to 4.7. However, I see that desktop manager in Application Loader is showing the following: (with check boxes next to each)

Documents To Go Action: Downgrade Version: 1.0000.08

Documents To Go Action: None Version: 1.0007.036

I can uncheck both boxes. But I am afraid that I may forget in the future to do so.

How do I remove the older version of DTG from my desktop manager? (I thought that version 4.7 was supposed to fix theis problem.)
    05-05-09 03:38 PM
    05-05-09 06:13 PM
    That document by DTG claims that the problem was solved by version 4.7. However, it does not appear to have been in my situation. Maybe the issue is that I upgraded from 4.5 to 4.7. but, then again alot of people upgrade!

(Unfortunately, the fix DTG suggests cannot be performed in 4.7 due to file changes!)
    05-06-09 09:41 AM
    That document by DTG claims that the problem was solved by version 4.7. However, it does not appear to have been in my situation. Maybe the issue is that I upgraded from 4.5 to 4.7. but, then again alot of people upgrade!

(Unfortunately, the fix DTG suggests cannot be performed in 4.7 due to file changes!)
    I can tell you that this problem hasn't been completely fixed since sometimes DM 4.7 tries to downgrade my version of D2G. But if I do an application installation from App Loader by itself, I never get a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD