1. T
    I've read that the paid version of Docs to Go is quite versatile, but I still don't understand what the free version that comes with my BlackBerry can be used for. I don't have Microsoft Office, Excel, or Word. I only have Wordpad and Notepad. I tried emailing a couple of Wordpad and pdf documents to my BlackBerry, and I also tried transferring them with DM. I couldn't get Docs to Go to do anything with them or even to access them. Do I need Office, Word, or Excel to use Docs to Go? For what can I use my free version of Docs to Go?
    07-18-11 11:32 AM
    If you do not have MS Office, you would need something like OpenOffice or LibreOffice on your PC. MS Works is not compatible with Docs To Go.
    07-18-11 11:40 AM
  3. T
    If you do not have MS Office, you would need something like OpenOffice or LibreOffice on your PC. MS Works is not compatible with Docs To Go.
    Thank you! That explains it. Ultimately, I wouldn't mind having Outlook/Office and even the Docs to Go paid version, but for now I'll look into those other programs.
    07-18-11 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD