I have 4 year old twin boys that love my 8310. I can't tell them no when their laughing and giggling when using the video and camera. I hold my breath when I see them running, jumping and laughing when they have the phone. I think I'll turn my head when their playing with it as the bold gets closer to release! Im sure in a few more years I'll start hearing, "Daddy can we get a BB like yours" Wonder what the BB will be like then?
    07-04-08 02:28 PM
    My little one definitely loves my BB. Funny thing is when I had both my Pearl and Curve, I would allow him to mess with my Pearl as it's my work phone, but the little booger wasn't stupid, he would toss it to the side and make a dash for my Curve.

Edit: Little man is 2 years old now.
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 07-05-08 at 02:29 AM.
    07-04-08 02:34 PM
    My 3 year old sister loves to push all the buttons. I put it on standby and let her play with it. She just sits and pretends to type an email. Sometimes though, she takes it out of my hands and runs away with it. I get so nervous. It is kind of funny though. but the other day, she wanted one to keep, so I gave her a black tin that look like my 8820 and she always pretends to call me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 02:39 PM
    The 8 year old I babysitt LOVES my curve. I watch him like a hawk but its so funny watching him take pictures of everything from a leaf to his band-aid. Just recently the sneaky guy programmed my calendar reminder alarm to go off on his birthday every year til he's about 80 lol!
    07-04-08 02:46 PM
    My little one loves them too, she always asks to use my phone to play brickbreaker, she has gotten pretty good herself, reaching level three, she is 4

07-04-08 03:06 PM
    I let my niece text with it sometimes, but usually I keep it out of the hands of children. My nephew did cause me to drop it in the gravel driveway if that counts. Luckily no damage at all or scratches, Thanks BSE and Seidio.
    07-04-08 03:21 PM
    My niece and nephews like there picture taken but they don't play with it.
    07-04-08 03:26 PM
    My girls (2 & 3) both know that Daddy's phone is for daddy only. My wife's phone is another story.
    07-04-08 03:38 PM
    I don't think I've ever heard kids refered to as "crackers"...
    07-04-08 04:32 PM
    lmao @ little crackers
    the nieces and nephews love the berry
    hey sinister junkie, nice avatar...makin me thirsty
    07-04-08 04:32 PM
    crackers=white folks
    07-04-08 04:33 PM
    Uh oh, there's some smoke there!!!

07-04-08 04:37 PM
    My girls (2 & 3) both know that Daddy's phone is for daddy only. My wife's phone is another story.
    This is true for my house as well! My wife allows my 2 and 5 year old to play with her pearl. They pretend to call me at work and my oldest pretends to call all of her friends. They don't touch my curve at all because they know it is my business phone. Plus we have plenty of old cell phones laying around for them to beat up but they are not stupid. They know which ones work when they push the buttons. Currently I am trying to get my 2 yearold to say blackberry. And my 5 yearold runs around telling mommy that daddy is always on crackberry lol.

07-04-08 04:39 PM
    No kids touch my Berry let alone my wife. Even when she touches she has to have permission from me.

07-04-08 04:39 PM
    No way. If my 3 year old got his paws on my Curve, I would never get it back. He gets to play with the dead/discarded phones instead. Same for my 6 year old. I don't even let my 12 year old mess with my phone (and believe me, she is DYING to get her hands on it).
    07-04-08 09:57 PM
    No way...... I don't even let my grown friends handle it. I like it the way it is.....

07-04-08 10:14 PM
    In a word, NO.
    07-04-08 10:17 PM
    When I moved up to the Curve, My 11 year old son (he really takes care of electronics well) inherited the Pearl (no data plan). Now he's as anxious for the Bold as I am, so he can move up to the Curve.
    07-04-08 10:19 PM
    My youngest is just over 2, and still thinks everything is
    food. After the teething incident with his Nana's (my wife)
    LG, no more phones for him.
    07-04-08 10:23 PM
    The last kid that touched my berry used it as a frisbee.
    07-04-08 10:25 PM
    My kids NEVER play with my Blackberry. If they forget their phone at home and need to call someone while we are out and about, that's fine, but to just fool around with it? No way!
    07-04-08 10:30 PM
    My 6yr old nephew has mastered my curve. His favorite feature is my google map, he will go all over the USA on google map. He ask me all the time when am I going to get him a blackberry. I always tell him that went he turn 16- 17, that I will buy him one if his mommy my sister is ok with it.

07-04-08 10:44 PM
    My 3 year old can call his grandparents and operate the camera on my BB
    07-04-08 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD