View Poll Results: Do you use your BlackBerry for music?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I listen to my music on my BlackBerry

118 80.27%
  • No, I have an ipod/mp3player for that

29 19.73%
06-27-10 10:55 PM
85 ... 234
tools
    I have music, movies, and pictures on my Bold 9650..All in one device. 200 songs
    06-26-10 09:18 PM
    I have ipod touch from before I get bb. I almost never use ipod anymore except for internet at home (easier than bb internet). I have 8gb memory card in my phone so is good enough for having some music. I like it for not having to take off earphone and pause music to answer phone and only having one instead of two.
    06-26-10 11:39 PM
    I use and cherish my BBs media player!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 02:38 AM
    I listen to music on my Bold with Slacker and the Media Player. I have an iMac at home so I sync my Bold with the Mac Desktop Manager and it syncs my iTunes playlists.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 08:23 AM
    Did someone mention that they play FLAC files on their blackberry? We can do that?
    06-27-10 09:55 AM
    Yes and I like it I have burned CD's and it is great
    06-27-10 03:36 PM
    I listen to the music through Pandora and have several albums/audiobooks on my bold. I keep my ZuneHD in the car for listening there.
    06-27-10 04:25 PM
    Although I still use my Zune from now and then, but it is mostly filled with videos these days.

I use my Tour for listening to music (mp3's, Pandora, SiriusXM) most of the time. I'm pretty impressed with how the audio sounds using the bluetooth stereo gateway as well. I use the desktop charging cradle at work, and a comfort cradle in my vehicle, so I don't have to worry about battery drain.

Having just one device to keep track of is a nice option, too.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-27-10 09:40 PM
    I use my BB for music and I have one movie on it. The battery does very well with it. I work outdoors at the airport, so I like using it to listen to music. I have an iPod, but I don't want to carry both devices.
    06-27-10 10:16 PM
    In order of "most used" for me it's:

1: 16GB iPod 4th Gen (love being able to do stuff without looking at it or waking up a touchscreen)

2: Blackberry Storm1 16GB SD card

3: 16GB iPod Touch.

For hacking about and daily use music, it's the iPod with the clickwheel all the way. Plus, I wouldn't mind dropping that off the bicycle as much as I would HATE to drop the Storm. On a bike the iPod Touch isn't even a consideration.

For videos it's the Storm, slightly edging out the Touch. Drag and drop vs vid conversion and syncing via iTunes? I'll take drag and drop, thanks.
    06-27-10 10:55 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD