I have one and use it some but not as often as my Yahoo account. I also have all emails from BlackBerry and CrackBerry come to the blackberry address (forum post updates, etc).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 08:58 PM
    I use it sort of like gbrs. I have my "personal" email address which is served to my BB by my BPS, and my "public" address which isn't. I have a rule on the public address to forward selected messages to the blackberry.net address, so critical items get to the BB.
    11-29-10 08:26 AM
    I use my @Rogers.Blackberry.net mostly for correspondence with my other BlackBerry buddies. Other than that, maybe a couple of business contacts. Otherwise, have my Hotmail account forwarded to my BB as my main source of email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 08:40 AM
    I use it for my facebook notifications so I get them instantly. Thats about all I use it for though.
    11-29-10 08:51 AM
    Nope, hotmail and gmail only.
    11-29-10 10:35 AM
    I'm not on a BES so my office emails are not instantaneous . I think it's a 10 minute delay for the first one and 2 -3 minutes after that ...unless I don't get an email for 10 minutes and then I'm back to 10 minutes for my next one. That's just not fast enough. I now have my office emails forwarded to my blackberry address and my replies set so that they go back through the office addie. Very sweet. Incoming hits my BB quicker than they show on my office desktop and my replies show up on my office system too. Great workaround. I still have my office email coming directly to my BB as well so that if I'm out of the office I can mark them read so they show as read on my office PC. Unticking my office email address from my Inbox settings and turning off notifications for it eliminated the duplications.
    11-29-10 10:42 AM
    I only use my gmail I like having it on my BB and my notebook. I get them without hesitation and no need for another email.
    11-29-10 11:57 AM
    I use it almost exclusively for CrackBerry.
    11-29-10 06:53 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD