JUST BECAUSE (lol!)

so for the past few months i have been going back and fourth between my 9700 and 9550 on TMO/VZW because i get tired of each one after a month or so

i have a @home line with TMO and a MiFi device with VZW so i always have maintained each account. What I have been doing is porting my # back and fourth between the two carriers to use with either blackberry. when i port from TMO i just have them assign me a new # (that i never use) to keep the line active and when i would port from VZW back to TMO they can't give me a new # so i have an ETF on my account but i usually port back to VZW within a month or so and they credit it back....

so now... i've decided to just maintain both. I use the 9550 on VZW for phone calls and web browsing while using the 9700 on TMO for BBM and Tweeting

does anyone else do that? it's just so hard to pick one! and i have this AMAZING plan with TMO that i don't want to give up and i love the 9700 (Even though i wish it was the size of the original bold) but some times i miss that big ole' sexy screen on my 9550

these are the biggest types of problems in my life
    02-23-10 12:19 AM
    for me, not possible.
    02-23-10 12:48 AM
    I do actually and it's really hard to keep up with 2 phones in general at the same time. Both phones have data but I only use one full time. My work one is free and I only use 5% of my time. My personal one is about $60 a month and I use 95% of my time. I leave my work phone on in case my boss or coworkers needs to get a hold of me. I should've not sign myself into a contract and kept my work line for personal as well.

It's so much better having one line easier to keep organize.
    02-23-10 01:03 AM
    I use 2 BB but both on same line I just switch ESN when I want a change
    02-23-10 11:29 AM
    I sometimes swap between my berries just depending on my mood.
    02-23-10 12:14 PM
    I swapped between my curve and storm when I had them and now just sticking to my tour.
    02-23-10 02:30 PM
    I have a 9700 Bold and a 8100 Pearl.......I can switch out my sim card if I wanted to.....but why would I unless something happened to my Bold......I would cry!
    02-23-10 03:13 PM
    One blackberry phone = prescribed amount
    Two blackberry phones= overdose!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 03:20 PM
    JUST BECAUSE (lol!)

these are the biggest types of problems in my life
    I have 4 bb pearls. The one I am using is titanium in color and the best one I have. I also have a red,pink,& blue one. Just Because.

And if these are the biggest problems in your life... It means one of 2 things: you are under the age of 15 or you simply have no life at all~ lol jp jp~

02-23-10 03:45 PM
    We have 5 bbs in our household now and I swap back and forth, like when updating os or if I just want to kick it old school. I was using my wife's old 7100 a few weeks ago. I had at one point used my 8820 and 8310 connected via bluetooth so I could take pics and still use my 8820 for calls/ email.

02-23-10 04:52 PM
    I sometimes swap between my berries just depending on my mood.
    same here, working for a carrier means i always get a new device when it launches, either free or cheap, so just bounce my one sim around between my devices, also helps alot with theme designing that i have most devices, cant wait for my 9100
    02-23-10 04:57 PM
    I have a device provided by work. I am thinking about the Dell Mini-5 for personal when it releases.

But to the OP, just one Blackberry here. I can't think of a reason to have more than one since they all pretty much do the same.

02-23-10 08:23 PM
    i've got 2 and it's a PIA, I liked it far better when I could get corp email on my Verizon BB along with all my calls rather than having a separate Tmob for email that doesn't work at my camp or when I'm in northern NH/ME which is where I really need it
    02-23-10 09:01 PM
    i just got 1

i have a pearl, but i dont use it at all anymore...
    02-23-10 10:09 PM
    One blackberry phone = prescribed amount
    Two blackberry phones= overdose!
    Not really. Plenty of people have to carry two Blackberries, one for work, one for personal use.
    02-23-10 10:13 PM
    I swap my sim from my 9700 to my 9530 from time to time just to switch up the pace. It's too bad I can't get 3G on my 9530 with ATT. If I did, I'd use it more often. Really starting to dig that huge screen.
    02-23-10 10:17 PM
    See yeah my issue is that I love the 9550 and 9700 but for different reasons and I can't use the 3G in the 9550 with tmobile or else I would just unlock it and switch between them. And now with the new tour/bold coming out on VZW I think that might solve my issue of keeping two different carriers

02-24-10 01:06 AM
    I work swing-shift and the facility I work at has a no camera phone policy. So on the days/nights I work, I activate my 8830WE. On my days off, I switch my ESN to my 8330 Curve.
    02-24-10 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD