I type with my thumbs and don't look at the keypad anymore - I know where the emoticons and everything are now - maybe that's a sign I use it too much!
    Hey Chelle.... ya think?

Im a thumb typer too!! i have long nails but i had to trim them down to a neat length, esp my thumbs so that i can use my keyboard to the fullest!!! and i look @ the keys from time to time...but when i get used to it, i will mostly look @ the screen.
    Lc, I thought I'd have to cut mine; but it was actually someone w/ long nails that showed me how she does it and I've been flying ever since. I did have to cut them down for bowling..... but that's a whole nother talk show.

03-23-09 04:11 PM
    Hey Chelle.... ya think?

Lc, I thought I'd have to cut mine; but it was actually someone w/ long nails that showed me how she does it and I've been flying ever since. I did have to cut them down for bowling..... but that's a whole nother talk show.

Heyy, that's really kool!!
    03-23-09 04:45 PM
    Nah i just look at the screen.
    03-23-09 04:45 PM
    Heyy, that's really kool!!
    Lc, use the corners of your nails- not the tip. Once you start doing that, nail length will be a non-issue.
    You'll be amazed at how fast you are.
    03-23-09 04:50 PM
    I do both. usually just look at the screen unless somebody is talking to me and I'm looking at them
    03-23-09 04:50 PM
    Hi everyone... Just wondering if most people type looking at their keyboard or looking at the screen? Also, which way are you fastest?
    On the computer, I don't look at the keys. On the BB I look at the keys and type with my thumbs
    03-23-09 05:31 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD