I was just thinking about this. I live active frames and all but there are some apps I would love to have pinned all the time.

The weather app, which should include date and time and my music app for example.

Have them be interactive and functional right from active frames page so. I more in and out. Make them so I can stretch them like you can with wp8 tiles.

IT would save me time going in and out of apps I constantly use.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 01:16 PM
    I've always wanted this. Especially the ability to pin them, and the ability to customize what data they show, or if the user wants a scroll of different data. I hope this comes to fruition in future BB10 builds!
    09-18-13 02:01 PM
    It sounds like you're wanting a live icon for the application more than a pinned active frame. Since active frames are just minimised applications. If you wanted to, you could just keep app X or Y open and minimise it. Live icons may not be a bad idea, but it could get a little rough for people who use a lot of folders on their device.
    09-18-13 02:06 PM
    It sounds like you're wanting a live icon for the application more than a pinned active frame. Since active frames are just minimised applications. If you wanted to, you could just keep app X or Y open and minimise it. Live icons may not be a bad idea, but it could get a little rough for people who use a lot of folders on their device.
    Kind if yes, though maybe more like android widgets? I just want it to be there and interactive so I don't have to go in and out, I can just use it on the home page.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 10:15 PM
    yeah i was about to say it sounded like theyd become more like widgets or jolia sailfish's interactive frames

i think they should be at least pinnable and you should be able to drag around whichever frame you want to go into a different order so that people can sort out which apps they need going where with ease instead of having to open and minimise in the order they want and then pin them
    09-18-13 10:47 PM