I was shocked to know that new Lumia 920 and 820 windows phones will have a Bloomberg app with lots of features that made me salivate,

Do you think RIM will get a similar partnership with Bloomberg for BB10?? or I'll have to use the browser to access Bloomberg content when BB10 comes?

Here's part of the post about the Bloomberg app on their platform:

For you business folk out there, there�s no better business app than the new Bloomberg Hub experience�

The new Bloomberg app for Nokia Lumia Windows Phone, launching in the coming days, offers consumers a powerful one-stop hub for all their business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools. Consumers can personalise the experience with the information, which matters most to them, and access it instantly with custom panoramas and Live Tiles on the start screen.

Bloomberg � the global business and financial news and information leader � will also showcase the breadth of their media properties. The Bloomberg hub will include on-demand access to Bloomberg Television and Bloomberg Radio, featuring critically acclaimed shows and interviews with the most pre-eminent minds in business and finance.

In addition to this news, Bloomberg will be enhancing the Bloomberg Hub experience for the Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 with added features that will utilise new Live Tile customisations.

�Our partnership with Nokia has resulted in a unique mobile experience that provides business executives with the essential news, market information and tools they need to make better informed decisions,�

Explained Oke Okaro, Global Head and GM, Mobile and Connected Devices, Bloomberg L.P.
    09-20-12 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD