because I sure do.

A byproduct of the BB just being a better phone than both the Moto RAZR and L2.

Better sound, better clarity, better ways of finding a number, many more options for calling a number ......................... just better hardware and software overall.
    06-12-08 02:09 PM
    yeah kinda...

and the fact i want people to see ive got a sick phone
    06-12-08 02:11 PM
    I talk less since I've had my Berry. BB Messenger rocks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 02:11 PM
    I don't know about talking more, but I sure use it more. Between JiveTalk, BBM, Email, and Twitter, it almost never leaves my hand.
    06-12-08 02:13 PM
    I don't. I mostly use my bb for texting and email. I hate the phone. But I probably have doubled data, texting, and email since I got my bb!

06-12-08 02:13 PM
    I seem to have longer conversations but less of them.
    I no longer call to check in with family and friends since its so much easier to send a quick text or pin.
    06-12-08 02:14 PM
    I also use it more, period. between texting, interwebing, music, video, email ............................

I was just wondering about the talking part lol

06-12-08 02:17 PM
    I think I use it more but not for actual talking. I usually text,pin,or use BB messenger. I think I just love holding it in my hand. I'm addicted& I love it!
    06-12-08 02:22 PM
    yeah kinda...

and the fact i want people to see ive got a sick phone
    "Looking good!"

That's the important part
    06-12-08 02:29 PM
    i hate talking on the phone, i wish they would take it out of my bb
    actually talking is sometimes more convenient, but still
    im always on the phone but if you see me talking into it then you can bet that my fiance, my brother or my mom are on the other end of the line
    06-12-08 02:30 PM
    i actually talk less....i do more with the internet/sms/mms/email though
    06-12-08 02:33 PM
    i actually talk way less. between txt, email, bbm, browser... who has time to talk!
    06-12-08 02:39 PM
    I think I talk way less, cause if you're on the phone, data comes to a halt...

But having the curve (coming from Treo 755p) is like having a 14 inch ****. It's fun to whip out & hear someone say something like "That's a blackberry, right? What's that cost, like $800?"

By far the best phone ever made, I still can't believe how good it is. I'll never own another phone again that's NOT a blackberry.

Hats off to RIM for making a phone that doesn't just talk the talk, it more than walks the walk... but it's more like a Sprint....wouldn't you say?

(NO pun intended, but Yes mine's on EVDO w/ Sprint Baby...)
    06-12-08 02:53 PM
    I don't talk much i text, i thought i texted alot but found out last month i sent 678 text and rcv'd 732, i though this was alot until i got my girl a t-mo katalyst last Friday, today i checked the acct and she has used 998 text. BTW when the Bold comes out she will get my Curve, i have to keep it in the family.
    06-12-08 03:04 PM
    I find myself talking less as well. I'm doing more email and text now. It's cool to have it out around a group of folks and get a conversation going on the evolution of the cell phone.
    06-12-08 03:04 PM
    I never liked talking much on fone and I now talk even less. Email and messengers I use a lot.

06-12-08 03:21 PM
    I do and I seem to have stopped using my pc too.

06-12-08 03:23 PM
    I talk on the phone sometimes, I usually use AIM, text and browser mostly.

06-12-08 03:29 PM
    I just checked my bill, so far ive used 700 minutes but over a thousand texts. Thats like half a billing cycle too.
    06-12-08 03:29 PM
    Talk less : write more

06-12-08 03:36 PM
    Talk less : write more

This, like most everbody else.
    06-12-08 03:38 PM
    I talk about the same as I did before, mainly because
    my boss and his boss have not mastered the nuances
    of things like BBM or email. Everything with these two
    is a long protracted phone call.

For the rest of my usage much less. Text, IM, BBM and email.
    06-12-08 04:04 PM
    Talking more? Hard to say? Use more? For sure! This thing truly is addictive.

06-12-08 08:32 PM
    Talk way less.

Email, text and on Jivetalk constantly. Dont really like talking on the phone, because i dont want to become that annoying guy or girl who yaps their life away in grocery stores, at the gym, or in driving while pissing people behind them.
    06-12-08 08:47 PM
    Talk way less.

Email, text and on Jivetalk constantly. Dont really like talking on the phone, because i dont want to become that annoying guy or girl who yaps their life away in grocery stores, at the gym, or in driving while pissing people behind them.
    no worries.

those are only Nextel people on direct connect, with the speaker (and their own voice) set at max

06-12-08 09:07 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD