I do use my ipod still just because i have close to 30 GB's of music and hate to want to listen to something and not have it on the phone. The phone is great to listen to though if i need to but overall when it comes to listening to music its the ipod that i pull out.
    04-24-08 11:39 AM
    I'll use my ipod on long drives but if it's a to work and back thing, I've started using the BB. Why not, right, it's convenient - and if I get a phone call during a song I don't have to wonder if I heard my phone ringing, because the song gets muted when a phone call is coming in.
    04-24-08 11:52 AM
    I still use my iPod.. probably because I don't put a lot of music on phone. I have a shuffle for the gym & I use the classic for long trips & stuff.

Its all about what you prefer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 01:18 PM
    It looks like the Curves default media player doesn't allow you to create playlists? If it did, I'd be more tempted to use it more and my iPod less.
    ouch. if thats true, then i iwill be going back to my P2 mp3 player.
    04-24-08 04:50 PM
    I'll use my ipod on long drives but if it's a to work and back thing, I've started using the BB. Why not, right, it's convenient - and if I get a phone call during a song I don't have to wonder if I heard my phone ringing, because the song gets muted when a phone call is coming in.
    how do you listen to your berry ini the car??
    04-24-08 04:51 PM
    I use my BB in the shower. I sit in on the sink and shuffle the songs, but for working out/running I stick to my ipod nano 3g.
    04-24-08 04:53 PM
    i have an Ipod 5.5 gen and Ipod Touch that i carry with me always!
    04-24-08 05:16 PM
    Do you still use your iPod/mp3 player? The answer is no for me. My BB is enough.
    04-24-08 06:30 PM
    Try this software , it is popular .
    Um, what software?
    04-24-08 06:55 PM
    Yes, still use my ipod for music, and movies...
    04-24-08 07:09 PM
    how do you listen to your berry ini the car??
    The same way I listen to my ipod... I have an aux input slot in my car, I bought a connector and I just plug it into the berry. Voila!
    04-24-08 07:14 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD