i would try to keep it on, except after a few hours, its corners start to peel off... and i'm to ocd for that to be okay lol.

invisible shield or bse save the day!
    04-26-09 07:51 PM
    Yea I'm ocd about that screen thing stayin ON till I absolutely have to take it off-thats when the screen protector gets whipped out and applied!!! And I always tell the reps - when you activate the phone - leave ALL clear stick on's don't pull them off! I'd HATE to get scratches on my bb!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 08:15 PM
    I left mine on till my BSE arrived a few days later.
    04-26-09 08:42 PM
    I got my 8900 about a month ago, and the film is starting to fall off I went and bought a new screen protector online, but in the mean time put clear tape on the corners so that it wouldn't fall off completely...
    04-26-09 08:44 PM
    Yes I do. I ordered a BSE and I'm keeeping this one on until the BSE comes.
    04-26-09 09:09 PM
    I can not stand any of the clear stickies on mine. I pull them all off right away. and I tend not to get a screen protector, they just bug me.
    04-26-09 09:20 PM
    I think I'll try to keep it on though its all creased now and I'll ordr a Clarivue for me and my Dh in the morning.
    04-26-09 09:43 PM
    I've had mine on for 2 months and it's still in good shape. I have a case on and it fits snug enough to keep the film on without it peeling off at the corners. When I do take it off it will seem like I have a brand new screen. I'll probably get a real screen protector for it, as I'm pretty tough on my phones.

04-26-09 09:58 PM
    Nope, I don't.
    04-26-09 10:52 PM
    I kept mine on until the corners came up and the one on the back until it curled up to much to fit it into my charging pod!
    04-26-09 10:55 PM
    Tore it off immediately.
    04-27-09 10:41 AM
    IMO keaving that on is akin to leaving the cardboard floor mats in your car when you get it back from the repair shop. It performs a TEMPORARY service.
    04-27-09 12:28 PM
    I put a Zagg on my nephews iPod Touch last year and they rock. When I got my own iPod Touch at Christmas I got a hard case so only the screen is exposed and left the original there until I could order the Zagg for it. Then about 5 weeks ago I got the BYGO Storm for my wife and I. Since I hadn't got my Zagg yet I decided to leave them on until I ordered the Zaggs for them both too. Been procrastinating and still haven't ordered but all three are doing fine under heavy use.
    04-27-09 01:05 PM
    I've had many different mobiles and have allways attempted to keep the original film on for as long as possible.
    I've had my Bold since just befor xmas and it still has the original film on it, its in near perfact condituon
    Just a few small air bubbles near the indicator light, the secret is to cut off the tab that is desinged to aid
    Removal straight away, that way it doesn't get a chance to lift and look unsightly.
    Not only is this Bold the best mobile device I have ever owned, the original film is serving as a excellent screen
    Protector.
    I would get a screen protector for when this one finally comes off but I've seen so many varrying reports I wouldn't
    Know what make to get.

04-27-09 01:15 PM
    Mine starting peeling off almost right away so had to take it off
    04-27-09 01:43 PM
    I Have Mine On And I Put Case Mate Leather Case Over My Phone And Looks Pretty Good.
    04-27-09 03:02 PM
    I left mine on till my BSE arrived a few days later.
    Me too.
    10char
    04-27-09 03:51 PM
    I didn't take mine off until the edges started peeling off and it looked bad. I still have the same on my battery cover, haha. There is a gel over it. I have had that now for 8 months now .
    04-27-09 04:34 PM
    The V rep. took mine of while she was setting the phone up. But at the time I also got one of the privacy protector ones so it made since.

The thing is pushing 2 months and is all scratched up. I am being cheap not getting a new one, with my employer discount I get 25% off. I would still pay the 10 bucks though for the protection. I don't even want to know what my screen would look like without....

04-27-09 04:35 PM
    I kept mine on until the corner of it started curling in.
    05-23-09 12:03 PM
    Nah, i always take it off.
    05-23-09 12:24 PM
    I would've left mine on but on the tmobile 8900 there's writing all over it so you can't see the screen.
    05-23-09 02:53 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD