About once a month I receive some kindof spam on my BB from some form of looking for love site or another. This never has a header. I'm not even sure what type of message it is. I was guessing an email, but no idea which email it was sent to.

Do you get stuff like this ? How can you stop it ?
    05-01-09 05:44 AM
    Is it like an SMS message? When I first got my 8330 curve from sprint I would get all kinds of strange SMS msgs, but it seems to have stopped now. Weird...
    05-01-09 05:48 AM
    When I open it and go to the full menu and click view folder, it is in the SMS inbox. I guess it is SMS.

It came from some place called loveoplace
    05-01-09 06:06 AM
    i do not get spam
    my gmail collects it all and i delete it from there evry so often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No problems with my MSN/Hotmail acct either. The junk mail filter takes care of all the SPAM.
    05-01-09 06:09 AM
    I get the odd spam message on my Bold with my gmail account...the odd one that says i need to buy viagara lol...luckily for me i dont need that...so i just delete from the handheld then log into my pc and move it to the spam box.

Bit of a pain in the backside but i dont know any other way of doing it...i do have a spam box that i can see within my folders...i guess if i put it in there then it will reflect on my pc when i log in to gmail..the message will be put in there automatically?? or am i wrong in thinking that?
    05-01-09 06:14 AM
    I get odd spam on my 8900 too. My gmail hardly ever let spam through. But as of 3 days ago, I get at the least, 1 a day.
    05-01-09 08:58 AM
    I have been getting a specific one repeatedly. It goes to my gmail, and I flag it as spam everyday. Yet it still keeps coming through. Anything else I flag as spam seems to stay away.

Whoever is emailing me "Get incredible sizing profit in pants" is pretty crafty.
    05-01-09 09:02 AM
    I get that stuff from time to time i just delete it not enough to be a problem.
    05-01-09 09:10 AM
    Every once in a while I'll receive an email from a persons full name that I don't know, and the subject will say funny.. I always just delete them.

05-01-09 09:12 AM
    I don't get it and I'm glad. I have enough to deal with on a daily basis without that stuff flooding my phone...

05-01-09 09:17 AM
    I actually did receive one spam email the other day after a year and a half of BB ownership. Forget what it was for.

05-01-09 09:24 AM
    I don't get any spam mail.
    05-01-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD