Man & Machine, Inc. is an international provider of leading edge computer accessories focusing on medical, governmental, industrial and general office environments. Products include waterproof keyboards and mice, mobile keyboards for the RIM Blackberry, LCD privacy monitors for HIPAA compliance and financial security, and customized products to meet client�s unique applications. The company was founded in 1982 outside of Washington, DC with satellite offices in New York, Tennessee, Florida, Netherlands and China. Man & Machine, Inc. adheres to a strict environmental code for the sustainability and protection of our environment. Visit man and machine dot come for Medical Keyboards, Hygienic Medical Keyboard, Industrial Waterproof, Liquid proof / Industrial PC Keyboards and Mice; RIM BlackBerry External Keyboard o.
    10-07-08 10:27 AM
    Split for me. I bought it primarily for personal use- but heard a lot of good things about BlackBerrys for business as well.
    Took the plunge recently, very happy with it - my Curve pulls double duty as a way to keep work contacts & scheduling neat & tidy, has helped a lot with maintaining more "social aspects" of life - such as helping Doofus over here remember peoples Birthdays and being able to respond to friends eMails on the fly.
    You know - the ones people send you at 2:00am after they've been out all night and feel the need to send you 17 LolCat-pictures in a row? Yeah, those.
    Thanks buddies!

Anyhow, Love the Berry.
    10-07-08 10:43 AM
    Both. Originally bought it for business use, but it's slowly moved to my tool of choice for personal email, reminders, etc.
    10-07-08 11:41 AM
    pure pleasure.

it helps with keeping me organized and all that, but not necessarily for business.
    10-07-08 12:56 PM
    just personal, but the calender part comes in very handy
    10-07-08 01:24 PM
    My BB is for personal use.
    10-07-08 01:27 PM
    For the love of the Berry and all it can do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 01:29 PM
    Mine is purely for personal use. I've only had it for a month or so but I'll never be going back to a traditional cellphone.

It is just so nice to be able to look up addresses, menus, schedules for movies, do some online banking, etc on the real internet. Not to mention the email and a QWERTY keyboard. I send full length emails out on this thing all the time, usually not too much more slowly than I can do it on a regular computer.

10-07-08 01:36 PM
    I purchased a BBerry for personal use, to keep organized, surf the web, get my emails as they come, chat and all the other bells and whistles...
    10-10-08 01:46 PM
    At the present time, just work purposes. It's my company line with AT&T.

As soon as the Bold comes out, I will have it for play. I'm even contemplating the Storm

10-10-08 03:03 PM
    Mine is used for my job, my own personal business and for my own enjoyment.

I heart my BB!!

10-10-08 03:05 PM
    I use it for both... personal mostly tho. I'm a true blackberry addict! LOL
    01-30-09 12:06 PM
    Pretty much only personal use for me.
    01-30-09 12:10 PM
    I bought it for pleasure but its finding itself useful for work as well !
    01-30-09 12:13 PM
    I use my phone mainly for personal use. However it comes in handy with school, especially college emails.
    01-30-09 12:17 PM
    Strictly personal... I will never go back to a regular cell phone again... no way, no how! lol
    01-30-09 03:48 PM
    I use mine for both-its such an amazing tool for both business and social purposes. I love my BB, but I must confess I do play on my iPhone 3g at times as well. But nothing could or will replace my BB its simply to efficient a tool!

01-30-09 03:53 PM
    personal use. don't know how i've done without it before i got it
    01-30-09 03:59 PM
    I use it for orsonal use it makes my life a lot easier since I can email teachers while I'm out and about and I don't have to wait till I get home. I have also wanted one since the Pearl came out with Verizon.

01-30-09 05:52 PM
    Both but more personal than anything else
    01-30-09 06:02 PM
    pearl 8120 for business
    curve 8320 personal
    both are great phones
    01-30-09 09:22 PM
    Personal only, it suits my needs
    01-30-09 09:24 PM
    Mostly personal and I couldn't live without it. It keeps me in touch and organized (at least a little bit anyways). Poor little thing never gets a break from me!
    01-31-09 06:40 AM
    yupp, personal here. but i do use it for communicating with my broker( my crazy uncle mark, love him to death!!) and thats my business, so little bit of both!!!
    02-04-09 08:22 PM
    I use mine for both. Mostly for personal but also for business too! And I also use it for school too!

02-04-09 08:25 PM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD