Do you listen to music on your blackberry, or do you prefer an ipod/iphone for music?
    01-25-11 05:04 PM
    I use my Blackberry to listen to music. I gave my ipod to my girlfriend's son. The speakers are actually pretty good without the ear buds as well.
    01-25-11 05:10 PM
    As soon as my 16 gig card gets here I'll be trying it out.
    01-25-11 05:16 PM
    My Torch IS my mp3 player I figured, why bother carrying around an extra device when my BlackBerry meets my music needs just fine.
    01-25-11 05:22 PM
    I use my Torch as my music and podcast (music) player exclusively. I find the battery life is really good when using the music player as well.
    01-25-11 05:26 PM
    my berry is an awesome mp3 player.i like it better then my itouch.of course,good headphones definitely make a difference
    01-25-11 05:26 PM
    I use my BB all the time. Out if 8hrs of work, I'm streaming music 3/5 hrs. I've been using my bb so much, my Beat Tour Headphone gave out on me. I can't wait to get my replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 05:31 PM
    Absolutely not. Every BlackBerry blows as a music / multimedia device. I stick with my SansaView and I am much happier for that.
    01-25-11 05:37 PM
    I use both. BB when I'm out because I got tired of paying $60/mo for the MiFi service to connect my Touch to Pandora.
    01-25-11 05:38 PM
    Absolutely not. Every BlackBerry blows as a music / multimedia device. I stick with my SansaView and I am much happier for that.
    Lmfao do you even know what your talking about? I listen to high quality music all the time aka 320kb/44.1GHz. I never have any problem with the quality. Its better than the ipod 5th gen. Your probably not using the right headphone.

01-25-11 05:40 PM
    Yes, I listen to music on my BlackBerry.
    01-25-11 05:41 PM
    I felt the same way when I had my blackberry and as an mp3 player android also falls short.

This is the area where ipod excells and is second to none.
    01-25-11 05:54 PM
    i listen to my blackberry all the time for music. mostly slacker. I also have two ipods( 6th generation nano, and 5th generation touch) and use those for working out.
    01-25-11 05:57 PM
    I loved my Sansa.... damn Apple really killed the development of such a great line of MP3 players..
    01-25-11 05:57 PM
    Oh no. Absolutely not. I have an iPod for that. The OS 5 Media Player is a disaster in my opinion.
    01-25-11 06:22 PM
    Got over 2300 mp3 files on a 16gb card. Use my BB all the time for my music. Works great when bluetooth streaming to the car audio. Also brilliant with a good set of phones.

Hope to get the 32gb card soon cause I'm running out of space with pics and all.

Had to go back to OS5-862 from OS6-424 cause the media player was totally screwed on 424. Any suggestions?
    01-25-11 06:25 PM
    Lmfao do you even know what your talking about? I listen to high quality music all the time aka 320kb/44.1GHz. I never have any problem with the quality. Its better than the ipod 5th gen. Your probably not using the right headphone.
    1) Yes. As a matter of fact I do know what I'm talking about.

2) Yeah. These are probably the wrong headphones. Sennheiser USA - Dynamic Stereo Headphones - HD 800 High Sound Quality - Personal Audio

Your opinion notwithstanding MY opinion is unchaged.
    01-25-11 06:58 PM
    1) Yes. As a matter of fact I do know what I'm talking about.

2) Yeah. These are probably the wrong headphones. Sennheiser USA - Dynamic Stereo Headphones - HD 800 High Sound Quality - Personal Audio

Your opinion notwithstanding MY opinion is unchaged.
    Oh dear. Here we go again.
    01-25-11 07:08 PM
    Everyday. Not sure why people say the media player is so bad? Granted I don't have an "I" anything. The BB OS5 player is straightforward and easy to use imho.

01-25-11 07:10 PM
    Everyday. Not sure why people say the media player is so bad? Granted I don't have an "I" anything. The BB OS5 player is straightforward and easy to use imho.

Have to agree with you there Mr One 2.

I definitely wont have an ianything.
    01-25-11 07:17 PM
    Oh no. Absolutely not. I have an iPod for that. The OS 5 Media Player is a disaster in my opinion.
    When I listen to music, the interface issues don't translate to a bad listening experience for me. ie, the interface is good "enough" not to keep me from listening to music, but I am a big Pandora user (I even PAY for the service--I think it's about $36 a year--very cheap), so the media player isn't all that important to me anyway. having said that, I've got my entire library of ripped music on my Storm2.
    01-25-11 07:43 PM
    I've got my entire library of ripped music on my Storm2.

Same here. Good backup too.
    01-25-11 07:50 PM
    When I listen to music, the interface issues don't translate to a bad listening experience for me. ie, the interface is good "enough" not to keep me from listening to music, but I am a big Pandora user (I even PAY for the service--I think it's about $36 a year--very cheap), so the media player isn't all that important to me anyway. having said that, I've got my entire library of ripped music on my Storm2.
    My problem with it is the syncing. I just prefer the way it's organized on an iPod where it gives you your cover art and just makes things more manageable. When I sync my iTunes library from my Mac onto my BlackBerry through Desktop Manager I lose all of my album artwork and sometimes it won't show the correct artist name or album name.
    01-25-11 07:55 PM
    Use it everyday. Who cares what haters say as long as it does what its supposed to do and better.

01-25-11 08:33 PM
    **** ya! I like how I can control my music player without actually being on the music player screen. The sound is great. Near perfect with good headphones.

01-25-11 08:39 PM
204 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD