TheNolan:

It is the case
    03-11-09 09:39 AM
    BBM is texting.
    When I say I'm confused, I'm really confused. BBM is nothing but texting & wont get answered any faster than a SMS.
    I noooo its txting! But it seems to deliver faster than a tx sometime-hence my reasoning!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:45 AM
    Hah. Yeah. Well... let's hope that's the case!
    LOL! True.

I can't speak for everyone else, but that is the case for me. I couldn't ask for a better provider, friend, and cohort than my husband. We are going on 12 years now, so I was not blinded by lust or infatuation when I made the above comment. LOL!

03-11-09 09:45 AM
    Simple...don't give her a BB!
    03-11-09 09:46 AM
    Congratulations on all your sucessful and happy marriages.
    03-11-09 09:54 AM

I'm not married yet so I can't be included in that statistic!
    03-11-09 09:56 AM
    Simple...don't give her a BB!
    Because lord knows a woman couldn't buy and pay for her own phone.

03-11-09 10:04 AM

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not but, It (by far) has not always been that way. And it isn't happy 24/7 now either. No body's is. Matter of fact the first 5-6 years felt like I had a coach seat for the next flight to hades.

03-11-09 10:04 AM
    My hubby and I don't text or bbm a lot but when we do I don't have a problem with it. It seems to me a lot of you guys are unhappy.

03-11-09 10:12 AM
    The only differences between texting and bbm are the "who were you on the phone with" questions
    Last edited by chadec; 03-11-09 at 10:19 AM.
    03-11-09 10:16 AM
    No wife or gf here.

But I've gone out with girls who have a Blackberry. Sometimes I wish I hadn't given my pin, but most of the time it's more convinient. Better than wasting my sms messages.

03-11-09 10:20 AM
    My hubby and I don't text or bbm a lot but when we do I don't have a problem with it. It seems to me a lot of you guys are unhappy.

+1

Most of you shouldn't be married the way you're talking about your spouse/significant other lol.
    I know if it was that much of a problem to talk to my wife, i doubt i'd stick around. Shes my best friend.
    03-11-09 10:22 AM
    No wife or gf here.

But I've gone out with girls who have a Blackberry. Sometimes I wish I hadn't given my pin, but most of the time it's more convinient. Better than wasting my sms messages.

Oh so you just don't want to "waste" your sms messages on me??!
    lmao
    03-11-09 10:25 AM
    I had my ex on mine a while ago. Bad mistake! She was constantly nagging me! So I deleted her and just told her I got rid of BBM.

No wife or gf here.

That's what an unlimited messages plan is for!

03-11-09 10:40 AM
    The only differences between texting and bbm are the "who were you on the phone with" questions
    Just turn it off! (BBM Options)

I'm a fan, better than texting --- and talking on the phone, for that matter. Just my $.02 (and first post!)
    03-11-09 10:44 AM
    I pretty much have regretted having significant others. period. haha

However I can imagine having one and throwing BBM into the mix would result in a complete trainwreck. I would probably NEVER sleep, and if someone BBM'd me from the next room (like I have heard of before)......oh wow, that would seriously make me want to punch babies. That would turn my mood to stabby!
    03-11-09 10:46 AM
    I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not but, It (by far) has not always been that way. And it isn't happy 24/7 now either. No body's is. Matter of fact the first 5-6 years felt like I had a coach seat for the next flight to hades.

Lol-I spent the first 6 yrs of my marriage prego! And 5 kids n 16 yrs l8r still going strong! just no more kids!

03-11-09 10:47 AM
    I realize this thread was probably started for laughs but honestly i love being able to msg my wife or her msg me. feels like she is closer to me when we're apart. plus it's short and sweet. it's those long drawn out pointless boring phone convo's that get annoying and cause problems!
    03-11-09 11:57 AM
    I had my ex on mine a while ago. Bad mistake! She was constantly nagging me! So I deleted her and just told her I got rid of BBM.

That's what an unlimited messages plan is for!

I save $10 a month or $120 a year by not having unlimited messaging. Most of my friends have BB's so I don't need to SMS.
    03-11-09 12:04 PM
    +1

Most of you shouldn't be married the way you're talking about your spouse/significant other lol.
    +1........
    03-11-09 12:05 PM
    Wow, some of you are so uptight! Yes he makes me crazy and yes I sometimes don't like him. But I did say husband, not ex husband! Just because I get annoyed doesn't mean we're not happy! Loosen up!
    03-11-09 12:06 PM
    +2 to that ^^

03-11-09 12:07 PM

However I can imagine having one and throwing BBM into the mix would result in a complete trainwreck. I would probably NEVER sleep, and if someone BBM'd me from the next room (like I have heard of before)......oh wow, that would seriously make me want to punch babies. That would turn my mood to stabby!
    finally someone else that says that!
    03-11-09 12:54 PM

Jen, If your avatar is a pic of you, I can see your SO's (whenever you have one) becoming your stalker. Pretty /gorgeous women tend to have men that become insecure overnight.
    finally someone else that says that!
    And I seriously hope neither of you slaps babies.....choke'm instead! j/p j/p j/p.....(gotta make that crystal clear in these forums) !!!
    03-11-09 01:09 PM
    Lol-I spent the first 6 yrs of my marriage prego! And 5 kids n 16 yrs l8r still going strong! just no more kids!

I've always hated this word.....No really..... I hate it!
    03-11-09 01:12 PM
117 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD