Saw a guy in a really nice Chrysler 300 cruising down the freeway this afternoon. Glanced over and saw that he was attempting to text. I got out of his way quickly! Next time I glanced at him, he was sharing lanes with the Jeep next to him.
    What's that old joke song? "Here's Your Sign".
    10-24-07 07:34 PM
    Auhhhh yup....but shhhhh don't tell my friend Gwen.
    10-24-07 08:21 PM
    Of course I talk while driving, but I use a BT.

Stop lights = text and email time!
    10-28-07 09:51 PM
    sure do text at the light even at 55mph with a 5 speed. I'm such a tool.
    10-28-07 11:49 PM
    I txt from time to time at a red light! It was funny I saw a guy texting on his too in the car next to me. My kids thought it was funny when he and I flashed our berrys at each other!!
    10-29-07 01:24 PM
    My dad drives with his knees while emailing.
    12-01-07 05:34 PM
    I was reading this post while stopped at a red light! I only do stuff at red lights. I wish that guy behind me would pipe down, I'm going

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-08 04:24 PM
    I read emails and answer calls but I try not to text while driving. My wife thinks I have a hard enough time driving as it is.

03-21-08 08:26 PM
    Being able to type one-handed with only my thumb was the reason I came back to BB and bought the 8830! The WM6 PPC6800(aka the Mogul) is what I had but it required turning the phon sideways and sliding the keyboard open while using 2 hands to type. I'm almost always on the Berry checking email or on the flip cell talking to clients while in the car. Rush hour with bumper to bumper traffic will present itself a challenge--ive had to lock em up a few times!

03-21-08 08:29 PM
    I'm guilty!! I always text and browse crackberry while driving!

03-21-08 08:31 PM
    Being able to type one-handed with only my thumb was the reason I came back to BB and bought the 8830! The WM6 PPC6800(aka the Mogul) is what I had but it required turning the phone sideways and sliding the keyboard open while using 2 hands to type. I'm almost always on the Berry checking email or on the flip cell talking to clients while in the car. Rush hour with bumper to bumper traffic will present itself a challenge--ive had to lock em up a few times!

03-21-08 08:32 PM
    I try like **** not to..at least until I get used to it!

03-21-08 09:13 PM
    All dee time...:-(
    I should stop.
    03-21-08 09:13 PM
    I don't care who's in the car with me.When the berry call the berry calls.only time i pull over to check a message is when the ringtone of (my wife's voice sayin you have a email)I even gotten a ticket for usin the crack at a stop light.
    Geez!! They give tickets even if ur at a red light...That's harsh...I guess I need to be a little more discreet! I thought I was in the clear bcuz I wasnt "driving" =]
    03-21-08 09:19 PM
    I use it while driving and at red lights.

03-21-08 09:32 PM
    Guilty as charged.:blush: I use the bb at red lights and bumper to bumper traffic.

03-21-08 09:42 PM
    Again, I plead the fifth of Jack...
    I don't see anything wrong with it..
    03-21-08 09:45 PM
    I wish I could control the car with my Curve. I spend more time looking at it than the road. Scary?
    03-22-08 01:08 PM
    I use GPS and google maps when I'm driving. I need to because I always out doing home inspections and if I don't use my BB then I need to print up several mapquests.

03-22-08 01:26 PM
    Once, I was so into the TeleNav GPS, that as I began backing out of my parking space, I actually looked at the GPS expecting it to tell me if anything/anyone was behind me!!

I will take or make important calls while driving, but using my hands-free only. I would never attempt to text while driving, and think you are an accident waiting to happen if you do.

I won't read a text or email unless I'm fully stopped.

Patrick
    03-22-08 01:43 PM
    Red light of delayed traffic only. Not while driving.

03-22-08 01:46 PM
    One word:

Constantly

03-22-08 03:01 PM
    At a red light, it's like finding water in a desert, I cherish that moment and BB away! Lol. I love long lights.
    03-22-08 03:08 PM
    I've been driving 29 years, and (knock on wood) have never been at fault in an accident. Last year I dang near rear-ended another vehicle while playing with my BB. No more.
    03-22-08 05:10 PM
    Guilty as everyone here at the forum... my conclusion is that IT IS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE not to answer the Berry when it calls !!!!! - - - phone, messenger, sms, etc... but we should try something for that !!!!!
    03-22-08 06:24 PM
123 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD