View Poll Results: How often do you switch themes?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never: I pick one and stick with it.

17 23.94%
  • Rarely: I might just to show someone a different look.

13 18.31%
  • Sometimes: If I get bored with one after a few weeks.

28 39.44%
  • Often: I change themes like I change underwear!

13 18.31%
    Personally, I tend to get one theme setup and stick with it. As the setup is a bit of a chore, and themes take up so much memory, I only keep the theme I'm using installed.

I'm wondering if other people actually occaisionally switch themse, or also stick with one theme.
    06-19-08 08:01 AM
    I have three but rarely swith b/c tkaes too much time.
    06-19-08 08:05 AM
    I change it up fairly frequently. I keep my themes in a folder on my laptop, and switch it up that way - saving memory on the device. I only keep 2 or 3 extra on the BB and maintain about 30 mb free.
    06-19-08 08:05 AM
    Cracks me up that whenever I go to post a poll, people have already responded to my post question before I have entered the poll!!!

I like my forum software better where nothing is posted untill the poll is completed too.
    06-19-08 08:07 AM
    i change wallpapers alot but not themes
    06-19-08 08:08 AM
    i change wallpapers alot but not themes
    So why did you post that you change themes often? This is about themes, not wallpapers.
    06-19-08 08:11 AM
    I don't change my "theme" as much as I change the wallpaper.......I generally go between the L theme, and the bottom dock zen theme with different wall papers......
    06-19-08 08:26 AM
    I used to change themes regularly but since I started using the NY skyline theme I stuck with tht.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 08:35 AM
    I've had the L theme + my son's picture up until I sold my device :-(
    06-19-08 08:37 AM
    If there were a way to make the changes to one theme global, then I would more. But having to set each one up the way you like is, for me, a tad tedious.
    06-19-08 08:39 AM
    Since I learned how to make my own themes, I'm forever creating new ones and tweaking old ones, so I change them up constantly. I do hate having to hide AT&T's stupid "shopping" shortcuts each time, though.
    06-19-08 08:54 AM
    I don't change often, but if I see a new one that I think I might like (Bold U), I'll try it out, but usually go back to one of the couple that I really like (Today Plus, or the 9000 L).
    06-19-08 08:57 AM
    Since I learned how to make my own themes, I'm forever creating new ones and tweaking old ones, so I change them up constantly. I do hate having to hide AT&T's stupid "shopping" shortcuts each time, though.
    Just delete them. Thats what i did. Options>advanced>service books
    06-19-08 10:32 AM
    I basically stick to two themes. One is the Tulips Icon Theme and the other is a Butterflies Today Theme. I switch between them twice a month.
    06-19-08 10:38 AM
    I change mine once in a great while. Mostly though I just stick to the same one.
    06-19-08 10:40 AM
    well i found one that i liked and stuck with just that one for a while

but when new ones come out aka the "surreal" theme and i like em ill odwnload them and guve them a chance

but really i only switch between 3
    06-19-08 10:43 AM
    I rarely switch themes, I have been on the iBerry theme for a while now.
    06-19-08 11:17 AM
    Wish I could!!! However since i discovered the L-Theme have not found anything as fuctional. If only there were more L's that would allow u to move the icons as you see fit. Love the U-Theme but same prob. Need to be able to swap icons!!!
    06-19-08 11:29 AM
    Just delete them. Thats what i did. Options>advanced>service books
    Sorry to go off topic on your thread Patrick:

Deleting those service books is a temporary fix,
    they will get pushed back at some point.They also
    will be there in every new theme you install

Better way, once you settle on a theme, just hide
    them. Outta site, outta mind.

Ok, back to the original topic
    06-19-08 11:32 AM
    Since I haven't had my Curve for too long I've changed them a few times just because it's different. I've been with OSX for the most time though, the L standard is still my favorite though. Whenever I d/l them I set them up for how I want them so I can just put them on whenever I want without having to rearrange. I have about 3 on my device.
    06-19-08 11:34 AM
    Sorry to go off topic on your thread Patrick:

Deleting those service books is a temporary fix,
    they will get pushed back at some point.They also
    will be there in every new theme you install

Better way, once you settle on a theme, just hide
    them. Outta site, outta mind.

Ok, back to the original topic
    I know it's a temporary fix. They will come back everytime you resend your service books. But how often do you do that? I have installed themes almost everyday and they don't show up.
    ok, now back to topic.
    06-19-08 11:35 AM
    I change mine about once every fortnight whenever I find one that I like on the net. I do change wallpaper more often than theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 11:36 AM
    Wish I could!!! However since i discovered the L-Theme have not found anything as fuctional. If only there were more L's that would allow u to move the icons as you see fit. Love the U-Theme but same prob. Need to be able to swap icons!!!
    Check out the L Theme in post #4. That's what I use and you can move the icons as you like.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-19-08 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Forgot to post link
    06-19-08 11:36 AM
    I change mine every couple of weeks. I have 4 on my BB in addition to the Demension themes it came with.
    06-19-08 11:39 AM
    I change mine fairly often. I find parts of several Zen themes I like. Using an L now, but would really like the U if...

Need to just learn to create my own though and be done with it.
    06-19-08 11:43 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD