i want too and I have too... because..,

the Features of BB, So Perfect.."
    i need a Device, can help me To keep Online.."
    keep in touch with my college Assignment through Email..
    Multimedia, at least Mp3.." and Mp4
    IM, Chat, because i dont have a lot of friends.." and i Always Stay alone at home.."

and BB is The Perfect Device for me.."
    10-31-09 08:26 AM
    Wanted to - Came over from Palm - Haven't looked back
    10-31-09 08:28 AM
    I am doing a little of both. I want one and need one more of a want but there is some need in there lol.
    10-31-09 08:32 AM
    I bought my first BlackBerry off of eBay because I wanted a phone with a full qwerty and at that point it was a matter of name recognition. Followed it up with six more BlackBerrys because I liked them, and so I'm sitting pretty typing on number seven by choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 08:33 AM
    It was a no-brainer when I upgraded. The Curve at the time was a $200 upgrade that was on a holiday special for $99 without the delay of waiting for a rebate.

Since their top-of-the- line flip was also $99, making the choice was simple. Especially after I fired one up and saw what I could do with it. Electronic Renaissance.

It works, and as it does everything I needed a computer for, it also saves me the headache of supporting a PC.

10-31-09 08:43 AM
    For both... I have to for work and because I want to since I love them lol

I use my 8320 for work and my Bold for personal use...
    10-31-09 08:46 AM
    Sound like I'm in a minority so far
    I gave up some pretty cool features from Nokia for the blackberry push email but by now I don't think I could ever go back, not that I'm not looking , after all the grass seems always greener on the other side
    The feature I miss the most from the last nokia 5500 sport, picture this: I'm riding my motorcycle and a sms comes trough, alerted trough bluetooth headset. Then I slap the phone twice and the sms starts being read to me trough the Bluetooth headset. How cool is that? Other then that that phone was really crap

10-31-09 08:47 AM
    I feel in love with the 8900 when I saw it, and I had to have it. I use it for personal use. I absolutely love this phone. I believe that I am a crackberry addict.
    10-31-09 09:29 AM
    I wanted to buy one. My mom had one and I played with it for a while and decided what the heck! So I took the plunge. (ebay of course) and bought a new 8310.

I am really liking the email client over my previous phone, the iPhone.
    10-31-09 09:51 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD