Do I really need to do that each time I change provider? The reason is that I am going overseas for two months and will be in at least 4 different countries. That would be troublesome each time I move to a new country.

If I don't do the register/unregister BB PIN, what would happen when I try to use my BB on the next provider? Am I stuck not being able to use my BB at all (except voice and SMS)?

Thanks.
    05-13-10 04:07 PM
    If it's just mainly BBM or other bb services, you shouldn't have a problem, it would still be there as long as you got a bis data.

If it's email, it gets a little messy.
    05-13-10 04:19 PM
    Yes, I would like to get email service as well, my email is AIM and gmail.

Does it mean i have to register/unregister my BB PIN each time I change service provider?

How do you define messy?
    05-13-10 04:41 PM
    What OS are you running?
    05-13-10 06:02 PM
    5.0.xxx

does it matter?
    05-14-10 08:39 AM
    This isn't a perfect answer, but you can get one carrier for all of your European stay, which would mean that you'd only have to register once
    05-14-10 11:26 AM
    OS 5 allows you to register your email through your phone without having to log in into provider specific BIS website.
    05-14-10 12:34 PM
    thymaster, does it mean with OS 5 (9700 or 8520), I don't have to register/unregister my BB PIN? I can just pop in pop out sim card and automatically everything will work (browser, email, BBM, etc)?

Thanks.
    05-15-10 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD